• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; family
    Yeah, fuck that shit. Daddy dearest is not getting anywhere goddamn near my kids. The second he shows, I know how the fucking wind’s gonna blow. How it always does when he’s around. There’s trouble in motherfucking paradise, so it’s time to find a new one. I round up Lacey and the kids, tell them what’s going down, and get them the fuck out. Oh right and grab Reilly on the way out, because him and Lacey are tight and same with the babes, yeah? Wouldn’t want to split up that cute little party.

But it sure as fuck can’t stay on Ischia. Too bad, too. Kinda like the island thing. Whatever, we’ll find somewhere with just as much water for my little Jesus-beasts to run around on, or better water. Yeah. Not the salty shit, nice and fresh and clean. Somewhere away. Somewhere defensible. Mountains, maybe. Yeah. I like that.

“Alright, kiddies, let’s get the fuck out of dodge, huh?” One twin, two twins, their hot, very pregnant momma, and their what, kind of second daddy? Uncle? Okay, that thought might have me smirking a tiny bit, but who’s looking anyhow? “Time to find a new playground, somewhere with some fun new water to explore. Sound good?”

It’d better.

Fuck, I just want them to be safe. A quick nuzzle here, a solemn nod there, and we’re bloody off, assuming nobody’s gonna put up a fight about it. Takes a while, but I find somewhere safe. Or as safe as fucking anywhere gets, anyhow. And we move right on in and set up camp around the coolest damn lake ever. “I like it. I vote it’s ours. Any objections?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.