• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

close your eyes and make a wish; kharon
    Kali. And just like that, she had a name all her own. Oh, how delightful! I’m Kali! she repeated back to him, to Kharon, as his mind bumped affectionately against hers, all warmth and joy and enthusiasm. It’s okay, I like the dark. It's warm and cozy. It's getting smaller, though, and I do miss being able to move about more freely. All said more with impressions than words themselves, since words were so much newer. But she felt...understood, whether she knew the words to express herself of not.

So new. So exciting, this...communication. I would like more pictures of you, yes, please. And if anything else you’d like to show me, of course. But especially you. Her first contact, her first friend, her...hmm...family. Oh, that was a new feeling, like the safety of the dark, but bigger somehow, and she could barely wait to explore it.

When? When will it be bright, so I can see you with my eyes for myself? Oh, that sounds so lovely! She gave an excited little kick, oops, or maybe a big kick. Hard enough to move the walls of the world. When you’re with me, can we still talk and touch like this? Oh, I do hope so. Such fierce longing, she had never felt such a thing before, and now her skin ached for contact, for stimulation. Her throat tickled like it wanted to vibrate with excitement. She wanted, and the things she wanted were barely comprehensible, phantom whispers echoing in her ears. A body nestled around hers, holding her close, wrapping her up in those colors. Lavender and white. Her new favorite.
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes and make a wish; kharon - by Kali - 03-31-2017, 02:41 PM
    RE: close your eyes and make a wish; kharon - by Kali - 05-10-2017, 08:21 PM