• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: Who does your character want to rule Heaven's Gates?
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    Fiasko
    25.00%
    2 25.00%
    Mast
    0%
    0 0%
    Fiasko & Mast
    75.00%
    6 75.00%
    Other (please post below)
    0%
    0 0%
    Total 8 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RULER VOTING
    Please vote for who you would like to rule the Gates! Voting will be closed June 2nd, 2015.
    Whoever gets the most votes, wins the throne.
    Can you add another option such as both? Just a thought since ones a girl and ones a boy and Kaelie had suggested 2 rulers

Anneliese - Pothos
    feels weird to vote when new, but vote Fiasko and Mast to rule together
    Fiakso and Mast together
    Jason votes for just Fiasko (but Sprite says both >.>)
    Biased, but Fiasko votes for herself and Mast. xD
    Mast is very unsure about voting for himself, but his vote is for fiasko and himself
    I edited it to include Fiasko & Mast, plus added in those who voted for the pair together.

Sprite, I did not count your vote toward anything because I wasn't sure whether you were voting or not.

Sorry if I got anything wrong/messed up; please let me know if anything went berserk. It's still kind of a weird set-up. xD