• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Need A Little Madness In Your Life?
    Ah, it seemed that her actions were putting the mare on edge. Good, that was what Iona wanted. She wasn't doing it to be mean to the mare, or try and show that Iona herself was a threat. She wanted the mare to learn to always be on her toes, to observe the behavior of those around her to search for possible threats. Iona was not showing any signs of being a threat right now, but with her demented state of mind, her personality constantly turning 180's, and a lot of her words sometimes not making complete sense, well, some horses might find that a threat because it would take one stupid move on her part to send everything crashing down.

"Oh yes, I am quite happy. My life is a crap shoot, but I have a nice land to call home, here in Beqanna, and horses that at least put up with me enough that I do not feel alone all the time."

When Crota questioned Iona about the purple stallion, the flaxen immediately noticed something. She'd purposefully dodged the question about claiming this land. Why had she done that? Surely if she claimed the land fairly and had nothing to hide, she would not having a problem revealing if she'd claimed it recently? Sure, newly established kingdoms could be easily crippled while they were still figuring things out, but Crota shouldn't feel threatened.

Iona was a single horse. Then again, that was all it had to take.

"Good lord no, that stallion is no leader of mine. I've heard he's pompous and arrogant, goes gallivanting around to strut off his form and try to take lands from others. As of recently, he's taken Ischia, so he'll probably be busy for a while. I just wanted to see if the rumors had been true, that he'd come here as well, trying to expand his territory.

"But it seems he is not here, and I am still looking for something interesting to do. So, tell me, what here of this kingdom can prove interesting?" she asked.

Messages In This Thread
    Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-02-2017, 11:35 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-08-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-12-2017, 12:50 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 12:55 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 01:47 PM