• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Need A Little Madness In Your Life?
    "Well, isn't that a shame?" Iona asked, obviously displeased with that answer. She'd been hoping for a little entertainment, but, for now at least, it didn't seem she'd get a lot of it. But, who knows? Like Crota was thinking, unknown to Iona, perhaps the stallion would return to try and reclaim this land. And that would definitely prove to be interesting, something Iona did not want to miss out on.

While this kingdom wasn't up to her hopes for now, she was tired of going through the others and being met with increasingly disappointing results. So, for now, she decided she'd ask to settle here, and hope each day for something exciting to happen to sate the adrenaline and bloodlust flowing in her veins.

She looked into Crota's eyes, "Thats not exactly what I wanted to hear, but, you know, this place seems quite lovely. I'm tired of going through the other kingdoms; they are too disappointing. Do you perhaps have a place for a horse like me here?" she asked, giving Crota an innocent smile, completely masking the madness hidden within.

Messages In This Thread
    Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-02-2017, 11:35 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-08-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-12-2017, 12:50 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 12:55 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 01:47 PM