• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Need A Little Madness In Your Life?
    C R O T A

She's almost surprised at Iona's disappointment in their lack of activity. It wasn't that long ago that She, Spear and Caw had made the hills their home and it took work to get a homeland to pick up. Though, in all honesty, Iona was probably just as new to this as Crota was, and so she chose not to judge. For it was never her place and simply because she knew better than to do something such as that. Though she keeps a close eye on Iona nonetheless, for she is still not sure what the chocolate colored mare's intentions were.

From one moment to the next the other would be sweet as sugar and the next she would have a hint of mystery in her tone. She had heard of spies in the past, coming in to homelands to stir up trouble, find information. But though her hesitations danced around in her mind, she still could not judge the other. Maybe she was just different and that was no reason to dislike someone. Then again, was Crota even capable of that? Disliking someone? Who knows... That's something for them all to find out in time.

Her eyes match Iona's and while the other talks she nods softly. She knows it is not what many want to hear. Even she does not. But building something, like said earlier, took time. Ideas took many. And a home took multiple. It was something she could not do on her own, understandably.
    In other words, in took a village. "It is not what I like to hear myself," she cracks a small understandable smile across her lips. "I'm glad you find it to your liking, and though you are a bit strange," she pauses here, letting her smile turn friendly to show she meant no harm, "If you find it worth remaining in, I think you'd fit well here. Hopefully it will be up to your own standards in other ways, eventually of course."

"The hills have so many personalities, I think yours will do well here." The statement is as truthful as can be.
    This was meant to be a place for everyone to find solace. And so no matter how odd they might be, Crota wouldn't turn them away unless they proved to be a threat to the rest who lived here.

@[Iona] LOL I AM SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS D:

Messages In This Thread
    Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-02-2017, 11:35 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-08-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-12-2017, 12:50 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by crota - 04-18-2017, 01:57 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 12:55 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 01:47 PM