• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Need A Little Madness In Your Life?
    Iona didn't find Crota calling her strange an insult. The flaxen mare knew she was on the more unusual side of her species, whether appearance-wise or mentally speaking. She may not acknowledge what was exactly wrong with her head, since she didn't know there was anything wrong with her to begin with. She just thought of herself as unusual, not mentally ill or anything of the matter. Yeah, she had odd tendencies and a personality that jumped back and forth like a frog hopping over lillypads, but that was what made her weird, strange, unique.

She honestly didn't care what others thought of her.

So, when Crota offered Iona a home here, among the Hills, the chocolate flaxen nodded whole-heartedly, "Then I'll accept your offer to stay here Crota. Thank you for inviting me in," she added, pretending to forget she'd been the one who had come here to seek a home in the first place.

The flaxen trotted around Crota, into the Hills territory, eager to explore it all. She glanced back at the leader, "Well, come on then. I'd like to see the place and I don't exactly know my way around yet," she joked.

OOC: If you'd like Crota, it can end here. Nothing much to do now.

Messages In This Thread
    Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-02-2017, 11:35 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-08-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-12-2017, 12:50 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 12:55 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 01:47 PM