• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia
    It would seem that they would meet after each new promotion, and only then.
     Much has changed in Tephra, and now,
    in Beqanna, in such a short amount of time, and Dahmer seeks comfort in his friend's company. It is a wonder that he has been able to find Lucrezia alone today, she who had been constantly barraged since her crowning.

"I'm almost sorry to interrupt your alone time, my Queen."

A playful smile has found his lips, curling them upward handsomely. He relaxes visibly in front of the peafowl mare, interacting with her now just as he always had. A contented sigh escapes his maw as Dahmer turns his blue gaze from Lucrezia and to the contours of their home. It feels just as comfortable,
     just as safe, as it always had. He wonders what had prompted Magnus to choose this moment to abdicate the throne, but he does not question the buckskin's decision.

Lucrezia had been the perfect choice.

He flicks his eyes back to the peafowl mare, all hint of joking gone from his demanor -- at least for this brief moment -- as he muses to her quietly.

"You will be a leader that every single member of this herd is proud to follow."

ooc / sorry i disappeared before D: i figured we needed a new thread after the announcement and all lmao <3

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:54 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-05-2017, 05:38 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-20-2017, 04:01 PM