• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia
    Dahmer can't decide whether or not there is true attraction between him and Lucrezia, or if he has simply come to imagine it. He feels attracted to her, quite obviously, but the black Thoroughbred is less than inclined to believe that she could return the sentiment. This Dahmer, the one that Tephra and Beqanna have come to know, is warmer and kinder than any other version of himself up until this point, but there's a small inkling of self-doubt that is telling the black beast that he just may not be good enough for the Tephran Queen.

He dotes on it silently, his long tail flicking almost irritably for a brief moment. The strands whip at his legs and his flanks and then come to rest at his heels as he offers a warm bout of laughter at Lucrezia's jest. "I'll hold you to that, my dear," his voice rumbles with amusement.

Dahmer agrees to join her in Nerine immediately, his dark head nodding as he flicks his eyes in the direction of Nayl's kingdom, though it is only the vast expanse of Tephra that meets his gaze. "I must be doing something right, if you're still willing to adventure with me," he muses as he turns his blue eyes back to the winged mare, offering her a playful wink.

"When would you like to go?"

He loves Tephra, but there is something about Nerine that reminds Dahmer of the Subway, and the nostalgia floods into his broad chest as he remembers his adventure to the coastline with Jord. He would never forsake his new homeland, with its daunting volcano or its loosely knit magma streams, but it will do him good to change the scenery, at least for a little while, and maybe his eagerness shines through just a bit as he shifts in place and watches Lucrezia expectantly.

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:54 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-05-2017, 05:38 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-20-2017, 04:01 PM