• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Roll Call! [April]
    Hey guys!

Let me know who needs to be added, moved, upgraded in ranks or deleted.

PLEASE include where your character should be - residents, foals or in the ranks.
    Sinew is here, obviously and might be due for a promotion but I need to update her point tracker first to account for her field and kingdom visit(s). ** Ok, I updated her point tracker and she has 10pts now not including an almost recruiting attempt of Velis and the sort-of planned but still taking place recruitment/vouching of Wyrm that is ongoing lol.
    Feast (and probably Famine) should be a resident now.
    Spavin and Femur can go up under foals.
    (Burnt just drifts in from time to time so don't waste time adding her)
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Waylan is here and super close to being an adept!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Kellyn is here, as is her daughter Cleary, who can be in foals. I believe (I need to post ranking stuff) that Kellyn should be moved to Novices? I will do a ranking post but I think she's up to five points. There was a successful steal in there somewhere, though she needs to go collect them for a visit. I'm dumb and forgot to give a time for them to stay, so they only have to visit, but they do have to visit. Smile