• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

open your eyes, your sea is changing ; lucrezia, any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia finds his response about the night intriguing. She ponders on it just for a couple moments, thinking exactly how truly everything does become more vivid at night. “I always find my thoughts clearer.” Perhaps it was the silence that made her to be able to hear her thoughts out loud more. She didn’t have to try and think during the hum of the day, but the quietness and tranquility of the darkness made it easier for her. “Even the darkness has a hint of goodness in it,” she adds with a soft smile at that thought she says aloud to Warrick.

Then again, there is truly no simple answers for complex things. The night is a reflection of many things. It is simple and complex all at once. There is beauty, and there is ugliness in it as well. But she loves both the good and bad of this world. She finds everything fascinating either way.

A large smile crosses her light velvet muzzle easily at his kind words. He then touches her, a gesture of gratitude, she does not pull away from. Lucrezia is always grateful for those who show such kindness and a heart that is good like the one she believes Warrick has. “A peaceful time I hope continues to last forever,” she says in response, but it is more of a plea than anything. She wants there to be everlasting peace.

Warrick then opens up, spilling out his desires. He wants to be directed towards something. Something that gives him a purpose, a direction to follow. She watches him contently, listening as he speaks until he is finished and all she can hear is the crickets that fill in the silence where his words do not anymore. “There will be a time when I will call upon you and the others,” she says as she breaks the noise of the crickets, “There will be a time our peace is shattered and I will need able bodies whose minds are sharp and in prime shape.” It was all she could ask for, for them to be ready. “Apply yourself to what you feel you can excel in, diplomat, warrior, or both. Anything, truly.” She doesn’t want this place to be filled with those who will not protect what Tephra has been built upon. “All I can ask is that you prepare, and come when there is need.”
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: open your eyes, your sea is changing ; lucrezia, any - by Lucrezia - 05-14-2017, 05:51 PM