• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could do it all for you; Ea/Wallace/Sabrael
    I wish I could feel it all for you, I wish I could do it all for you

She was distracted by the birth of her daughter, and momentarily intrigued by the girl’s existence, but she knows that she cannot put off this task any longer. If she does not claim her winnings, then her efforts will be for naught – and some part of her wants acknowledgement in her new home, as depressing and useless as it is. So when Cleary has slipped away to the playground, away (she believes) from Kellyn’s prying eyes, the little mare heads to Ischia. Wrinkles her pinkish nose at the water, but she already knew she would have to cross it; she had come at low tide like any sensible being.

So she wades into the water, picking her way across the sandbar carefully, and shaking her legs and belly as dry as possible when she reaches the far side, taking a long moment to look at the world around her before she gives a polite, if unyielding, call for them. For the Queen, if she’s interested, and for the two she has successful stolen to Pangea: Sabrael and Wallace. When they arrive, in any number, the pony-mare gives a polite, quick nod and then speaks. “I am Kellyn, of Pangea. I’ve stolen Sabrael and Wallace from Ischia, and they are obligated to come make a visit to Pangea.”

Green eyes flash momentarily in annoyance, as she remembers the kicker, mad at herself for the lapse. “Fortunately for you, I forgot to specify a length of stay – so you will be free to leave after your visit. This time.” She’s not friendly – in this moment, despite the polite smile gracing her face, Kellyn is not Brennen’s granddaughter, but only Elite’s daughter and all that entails. She is what she needs to be to survive in Pangea.

Kellyn
    the girl who walks in time and talks to ghosts
    daughter of cagney and elite

Steal thread here: http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13704