• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | ellyse
    There is a brief, fleeting instance before his blue eyes flutter open that Dahmer hopes Lucrezia has peeled herself away from her politics and has sought him out for some quiet company, but the thought is forced from his head as he offers that warm smile to Ellyse. The reflection of magma in her hazel eyes hides whatever lack of warmth there may be, though Dahmer does happen to notice the way her smile twitches and nearly disappears, just for a quick moment, as she explains her evening wanderings.

"Old habits," he offers vaguely, as if he had spent the long nights in the Subway surveying and protecting the land, but the layout of his old home had almost made it possible for the Subway to protect itself. Had he known that Ellyse yearns for Magnus just as he yearns for Lucrezia, perhaps he could open up to his fellow councilwoman, but the blue-eyed stallion stays decidedly silent on that topic. He had yet to admit his feelings to Lucrezia - it would be folly to share such things with someone else first.

Instead, he turns their conversation to a topic that would be more fitting of two members of Tephra's council, his trademark grin returning full-fledged. He's pleased to see Ellyse's own lips twist into a smirk. "I've yet to meet Pangea's King, but I trust your judgment," he offers with a quiet sigh, "What do you think will be our best course of action?" Dahmer's thoughts betray him and turn back to Lucrezia, though it's his concern for her safety that is surfacing this time. He trusts that the peafowl mare will make the best decision she can for Tephra, but he does not trust that someone as infamous as Pollock will make her life easy.

"Magnus was wary of him, as well," he adds, recalling the conversation he'd had with the former King about Pollock's wasteland.

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | ellyse - by Dahmer - 04-08-2017, 02:35 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | ellyse - by Ellyse - 04-18-2017, 11:35 AM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | ellyse - by Dahmer - 04-20-2017, 04:34 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | ellyse - by Ellyse - 04-25-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | ellyse - by Dahmer - 05-02-2017, 08:08 PM