• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Suggestion.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I love the idea of the new lands, because so many people seem to have great ideas to kind of mix things up (commune, untraited, nomad) - and though having a listed "leader" the way the other lands do is not necessary, it also feels a little weird to set up a new land with such a short time frame without having control over the board - primarily for pinning information, customizing the look of it - all things that would interest other players and draw them in to bring their characters to the land. 

As there is such a short time frame (four weeks, which with people being so busy with work, school and other things, is not a lot of time), it feels like any attempt will be half-hearted without some customization to make the new lands seem appealing and build up enough interest to get activity going well enough to avoid it being swallowed up by Beqanna at the end of the month. 

I guess my suggestion is to maybe let those who have claimed it have control over board customization (with the knowledge that by the end of the period given (April), it may be deleted/dismantled) or to lengthen the time frame for the lands to get up off of the ground.

Smile
    I would like to second this Smile
    Whoever claims a land can make a ranks board as usual, they'll just have to post in updates to have it added to the board/updated over the course of the month.

Hopefully that helps!
    Oh okay! That's great; thank you Kyra. Smile