• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A pocketful of stones [ANY]
    C R O T A

It takes time for her to make her way back from the meadow. Many of her days lately were spent searching for those who may like to take the same type of chance she was willing to take on with the hills. Though her efforts may not have generated the amount that she had hoped so far, she had luckily had Caw and Spear to support her in her claim and join her amongst the hills, helping it to grow and become something more than what it was now. Though while her first attempts of claim had come with simply making this land full of traitless only, she had come to feel as though that wasn't the right road to take. While they were trying to be different and trying to make a place for themselves despite their lack of abilities, she had the biggest inkling that there was a way to do it differently.

Slowly she steps into the hills, the soft wind that travels through and over the landscape wrapping around her gently in what seemed like a gentle welcome home. With the wind though came the scent of an unfamiliar horse and with a gentle turn of her head she began to scan the border for whoever it may be. It takes her a moment, but soon she spots the green and brown stallion standing with Spear. Crota had instantly taken a liking to the bay overo stallion when he had joined her and Caw in the hills and she was thankful that he was there. She honestly wasn't sure what she would do without him or Caw looking after the hills whenever she was gone.

While they conversed, she watched them for a while before finally deciding to turn towards them and make her way over. With short quiet steps, she allowed her short muscled legs to carry her towards the pair until finally she was close enough to step up next to Spear and come to a stop. Smiling up at them both she looks to Spear first, "Thank you, Spear, for looking after the hills while I have been gone." Her voice is gentle and kind as she addresses the other. Looking to their newcomer she lets her smile grow a bit wider. "I am Crota, and Spear was right. I wasn't here as I am constantly in search of newcomers. But I have returned for now." Pausing for a moment she lets her bright blue eyes wander over the beautiful green hair that made up his forelock and mane before speaking up once more. "Welcome to the hills. May I ask your name?"

Messages In This Thread
    A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by Hellbane - 04-08-2017, 10:11 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by crota - 04-11-2017, 07:17 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by Hellbane - 04-12-2017, 08:00 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by crota - 04-19-2017, 01:47 AM