• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A pocketful of stones [ANY]
    hellbane
    It's always the same, I'm running towards nothing again
    “Over here…” The detached voice calls, leading Hellbane to turn his head in the direction from which it echoes across the scattering of boulders and varied plant life. It’s a response that draws a slow smile out from his dark lips, lifts one corner of his mouth with appreciation when the adjacent stallion comes fully into view. “Hellbane.” The muted bay answers in short reply, nodding casually in the manner that they’ve all come to expect as courtesy. There’s mention of a mare - Crota, (Hellbane thinks that is perhaps the spotted girl he’s been looking for) but Spear surmises that she’s away. “Busy gathering the building blocks, I understand.” He offers, letting his mouth hang open with the intention of continuing.

But, as luck would have it, Crota makes the appropriate appearance. She’s got the makings of a leader, he’ll admit to that, and her steely eyes betray her intentions while they rake across his two-toned face. There’s a grin for him and Hellbane returns it with equal enthusiasm, propping one hind leg up while the other three support his thick weight. “My name is Hellbane and I think that I can help you with the expansion concerns you’re having.” He tells her, chuckling softly as his words drift into silence.

“My brother and I had gained a flock of geese much like the ones you shelter here, but that was some time ago and there was no space for us in the wild expanses of Beqanna.” He explains, remembering the spattering of horses that had fallen in line with himself and Mortal in the Forest. “If you offer me a place here, I can do my best to bring them back.” Hellbane tells them, gold-flecked eyes glancing between the pair. “In return, I can offer my strength and guidance should you ask for it. My experience with Kingdoms and their workings stretches … very far back.” He tells them. It wouldn’t help to be long-winded about his past, this was all they needed to know and they could accept or reject as they saw fit.

Actions spoke louder than words anyways.

Messages In This Thread
    A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by Hellbane - 04-08-2017, 10:11 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by crota - 04-11-2017, 07:17 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by Hellbane - 04-12-2017, 08:00 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by crota - 04-19-2017, 01:47 AM