• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Honour Him [Devin Poneh!]

Pevensie could never forget. While her earthly sister had lived her life, raised children and led a kingdom, Pevensie had been wandering like a lost soul. Still, the buckskin cannot remember her sister without that sense of betrayal. She was meant to have lived a long life in the Falls' alongside her heart-sister. An unremarkable life, as beloved kindred and advisor to the Queen, never seeking power for herself, just doing what is best. If anything had happened, at best she might have been Regent until her sisters' daughter grew of age. Pevensie wouldn't have wanted the throne. She'd have been an honest Regent, true to her word. All she had ever wanted was to serve Neraza. Nothing more.

That was, until the faeries came and changed her course. If a fate is a thread of string, stung tight, straight and true, then that day they had come along and tied hers in knots of gold. No blade would ever cut her string, not unless she wanted it to or a magician had a hand in it. Unless of course, someone came along and murdered her in the night. She hadn't met anyone that wanted her dead... yet.

This certainly isn't one of those nights. The only creature she meets is another mare, of strange colours. She smiles kindly back, breathing in her scent and recognising her birth-home on the strangers scent. It is weak though, tainted by other scents. Pevensie cannot tell anything for sure.

"Pleasure to meet you Natilyn, I am Pevensie. she introduces herself, bobbing her head politely and taking another lustfully long sip from the flowing water. She doesn't introduce herself as Queen, probably not that many horses in Beqanna would recognise her, never mind associate her as a Queen of the Desert. It is Camrynn that relishes that role, the little sun-mare prefers a greater sense of anonymity. Unlike her co-Queen, she cannot change her skins at will to facilitate that, so instead she prefers to remain an unknown face outside her homeland.

"What brings you here tonight Natilyn? I, myself, I'm quite enjoying the clear night sky and the lovely glow of the moonlight against the snowdrift. I can't seem to drag myself away," she says warmly, her apple-cheeks beaming with her happy smile.

Messages In This Thread
    Honour Him [Devin Poneh!] - by Pevensie - 05-27-2015, 02:55 PM
    RE: Honour Him [Devin Poneh!] - by Natilyn - 05-31-2015, 02:41 PM
    RE: Honour Him [Devin Poneh!] - by Pevensie - 06-06-2015, 02:05 PM
    RE: Honour Him [Devin Poneh!] - by Natilyn - 06-08-2015, 11:41 PM
    RE: Honour Him [Devin Poneh!] - by Pevensie - 06-21-2015, 03:50 PM
    RE: Honour Him [Devin Poneh!] - by Natilyn - 07-03-2015, 09:39 PM