• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? brennen & any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Amet's amber eyes flick upwards as his gaze catches a brief flash of movement just inside of his peripherals. The winged bay floats majestically, circling slow and lazy as if he had meant to be in the skies all his life. The metallic colt feels something akin to awe blossom in his chest, but he's too fatigued to truly express it. Instead, he waits patiently for Brennen to land, the young colt's voice shaky despite his attempt to sound confident as he calls to the bay.

Shifting his frame uncertainly, the Akhal-Teke sinks comfortably into the warm sands of the Nerine shore, his ears fluttering instinctively at the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the beach. He's drawn in by Brennen's friendly smile, and finds that his own lips have curled to return the gesture. "Brennen, I..." The metallic bay falters momentarily before puffing out his chest and steadying his gaze on the stallion.
    "My younger sister, Iset, has also found Beqanna, and we have decided to stay at the Lake together." She had escaped Him, had followed Amet's path (much to his chagrin),and would be, perhaps, Brennen's largest challenge, should he accept the proposition soon to follow.

"We need someone to help us keep it safe and to... keep us safe," he offers almost meekly, before tossing his head at the bay, "You were the first kind soul to find me here in Beqanna, and I'm hoping you would be interested in helping us turn the Lake into a safe haven and maybe some sort of training grounds so that we can keep other foals safe," his gaze hits the sandy earth, knowing full well that his motivation behind this plan would be questioned, and he is unsure if he's ready to share his and Iset's past with Brennen.

Amet

Lol no worries! Sorry this one is kinda short too - way too excited for our plan!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? brennen & any - by Amet - 04-15-2017, 07:24 AM