• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

database suggestion
    I think it would be wonderful if there was a way to differentiate between living and deceased ponies in the database. I know there are a ton of babes in there, but we could leave it up to individual players to report which horses they want marked as deceased and just leave the rest alone.
    This is a great idea! We'll have to look into whether or not it's feasible from the database standpoint (not my area of expertise), but we'll definitely keep it in mind.
    How would this change the ability to bring characters back to life? And would we notate how many times they have died in the past?
    We should def notate how many times they have died in the past so we can all have a giggle over some of the kids who can't seem to stay dead. Wink #sorrynotsorry
    we do have a section for "other info" where we could include that. you can see under my character anatomy, as an example. Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    I thought we had to have permission to bring characters back from the dead in the first place? But, I agree with Leah, something under "other info" would be a good place to track that.
    (04-18-2017, 05:12 PM)feral Wrote: I thought we had to have permission to bring characters back from the dead in the first place? But, I agree with Leah, something under "other info" would be a good place to track that.

We do... I was just wondering if notating them as deceased would make it a more 'permanent' state of being.