• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

baddie, whole family (kali birth thread!)
    Smart kid, then, too. Nods and grunts and gets up, even if he has to fight a bit to get the job done. I’d offer to carry him, but pride’s a thing and I’m guessing he’s not gonna want to clamber up onto some stranger’s back and hitch a ride. If he gets too wobbly, I’ll give him the choice. And promise to let him down before we get there, just like I did with Lacey coming home from that dried up wasteland that stole her away. Meanwhile, we’ll take it nice and slow, take our sweet time.

“Nah, not so far as that. I’m in charge here these days for some reason, me and Reilly both, not quite sure how the hell we managed that but here we are. So technically we’re already home, it’s just a matter of getting back to the others, yeah? No big deal, just a little wandering. Let me know if you get too tired, ‘kay? You can always ride in style. I’ve carted my twins around like that a time or two, particularly when Kharon got himself in a bit too much trouble out on the ocean, the little scamp. Gotta love ‘im.”

I keep up a running commentary the whole way, telling him stories about his new “temporary” family, hoping that way by the time he meets them they already feel like his. Familiar, trustworthy, not so scary as getting dropped into a herd of random strangers. We find Lacey first - I always seem to find Lacey first, huh? And I saunter on over with a grin. “Lacey, baby, I brought you a present. His name’s Badden, but I’ma call him Baddie. Inn’e fabulous? Look, he’s got my purple, your sexy stripedy bits, a hint of Reilly’s red. Perfection, yeah?”

Now normally I’d plant a kiss on her cheek, or better yet those lovely lips. But I fucked things up good for her too many times to play that game, and now it’s hands off. So I just wink and nudge the little guy closer so she can get a good look at him. “Baddie here got a bit lost, and I told him we’d keep an eye on him ‘til his family shows up.” If they show up. “Sound okay, babe?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: baddie - by Badden - 04-17-2017, 07:31 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kerberos - 04-30-2017, 04:30 PM
    RE: baddie - by Badden - 05-04-2017, 06:01 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kerberos - 05-14-2017, 09:19 PM
    RE: baddie - by Wallace - 05-17-2017, 03:56 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kharon - 05-17-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kali - 05-20-2017, 12:58 PM