• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Red eyes?
    I was just checking my new baby in the database and saw that his red eyes are listed as a defect?

Since when is this thought of as a defect? Jinju has always been listed as 'black with red eyes', not having red eyes as a defect. I don't really see it as defect either? Then Lilitha's golden eyes also should be a defect, for example?

Offspring, who Jinju got her red eyes from, has also just listed it as color and not as defect?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    I always assumed it was a defect, since when I got Waylan, and his red eyes were listed as a defect in his baby stats. So would that change? Also would that mean that my baby Electra would change as well since i got permission for red eyes to be a defect for her?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    For Jinju they were never called a defect. Her color was listed as: black with red eyes. Never a mention of a defect. I never wrote Offy's eyes as defect either and it isn't like that in the database too. Neither are other strangely colored eyes.

Sam's Lilitha is in the database as: Black with red mane and tail and gold eyes.

I personally like that better. I don't see it as a defect.. So if it's possible I'd like it to be changed in Ander's case. More in the way his mother's are listed. Like how it was written in his baby stats: Black (Ee/aa) with golden points, red eyes.

An officer/owner who wants to help me sort this out?

It's not a defect. I think someone a long time ago listed it that way, but you're right, nontraditional eye colors are not defects and don't need to be listed as such.
    Thanks Smile
    I'm happy to hear that haha, I really didn't like to think of it as a defect, even though it doesn't change anything xD