• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Will you catch me if I fall? [Maugrim]

Ebony tassels whipped wildly as she braced herself against the gusts of sea breeze and incoming waves.  Eyes shielded from the stinging spray she hadn't noticed the colt beside her inching forwards.  Focus remained on the waves rythm as they curled into shore, broke then rejoined the mass once again.  A song to her soul on replay as she remained knee high within it's embrace..

A cry from a gull above tempted her to open her eyes.  Watching as it soared and then dove into the waves.  Escaping just barely with a fish between it's beak.  Her eyes shifted to her company.  His own eyes fixed upon the waves.  His focus demanding and as she observed something beginning to happen within the waters.  The sea green aqua was rising from the surface.  Twisting gently as it rose but kept in constant contact with it's source.  Her gaze shifted back to his face to confirm her observation and his involvement.  Suddenly his demands from the pond made sense.  He had a water gift as well, to bend it to his will.  She wished she knew how to control her gift or even knew what it really was.  Inquisitively she watched the spiral weaken and fall as his strength faultered.  A smile formed upon her lips.  She hadn't smiled much lately to be honest.  Looking to him she spoke happily, "That was very cool! I wish I could do that."  Her gaze shifted down as her smile slowly faded again.  Her words now sorrowed, "I don't  even know what my gift is..." Her thoughts ventured back to the pond and how the water had formed at her sides. How she could move the water that had formed but to what purpose she was unsure...

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

Ooc: Np Smile Hope that works for him Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Will you catch me if I fall? [Maugrim] - by Azazelle - 05-08-2017, 08:07 PM