• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my design [Heda, Any]

.Terran.

I hadn’t yet built up the muscle necessary for a good, long flight, but that wasn’t about to stop me. Only practice would improve the method, not to mention strengthen the new muscles that added rounded lumps to the top of my spine on either side of my body. The four golden wings had come in nicely, albeit quickly and painfully, but I was loath to let them sit there uselessly on my back. Today, I’d decided to try a leaping sort of approach to flying … and it wasn’t going quite as expected.

Take-off wasn’t so bad. I’d get a good trot in, leap upwards and then beat unceremoniously at my sides while trying to balance before landing roughly again. Eventually, I’d managed to stay in the air but I was tiring, and quickly. I was intent, however, to see the journey through and instead of resting when I should’ve, I only tried harder. For a moment, I was airborne - hovering and then moving forward rockily to ascend with a gleeful smile. My legs felt useless so occasionally I’d gallop mid-air or try to curl them against my belly. But it wasn’t until the true ache of having tried one too many times began to set in and then I was plummeting out of the sky to crash through limb and leaf with a defeated cry.

In a crumpled heap of wings and flesh I lay, tangled, near the border of the river that separated the forest from a kingdom and it took me about a second to realize that I was on the wrong side of the border. No matter .. I could… well I couldn’t very well fly away, could I? With an exasperated sigh I rise to my feet and begin the process of trying to wedge stick and debris from my glinting wings, only hoping that I won’t be interrogated by the inhabitants here.

Or something worse.

I want to live, I want to give, I'm a miner for a heart of gold

All picture rights reserved to Drawotion via Tumblr

@[Heda] @[Jinju]
    Heda
    It isn't often that strangers are misguided,  and unknowingly trespass upon Taiga's grounds. It's hardly someone can miss, and surely many have heard of the towering barricade of gorgeous red wood trees, for there's a hardly a miss with the resemblance of stocky saplings planted firmly in view. For on all their borders, there is surely always a tree of decent height aligning the dense forest, and so it is strange indeed when our Taigian princess finds herself aloft perplexed by an inky black pile of golden hooves, and wings lies just within her homeland's borders.

The wind beneath her wings, the golden maiden dives in a rather elegant manner towards the ebony clump of equine body parts. And as she nears she realizes, this pile of gold and ebony feathers is indeed someone; someone whom is very exhausted. She could feel the intensity of his tired mind, as his feelings left a trail for her as she neared. Landing gracefully before him, and folding her navy tinged plumage of feathers at her sides. She is hesitant at first, eyeballing him with inquisitive hazel gems. As her blue appendages guided her towards the rather tired out fellow who lay sprawled about.

"Hello." Her honey sweet vocals ring out, "Welcome to Taiga." She adds allowing herself to inspect him for moment. Taking note of his quadruple wingspan, and his heavy exhaustion, causing her to assume that he perhaps was a new flyer, for those wings of his seemed to be bunched up in a very unorganized manner as he lay there rather sluggishly. Craning her gorgeous cranium, the emotion wielding mare met him eye to eye. "I'm Heda, how can I help you?" her words are laced with an irroestiable sweetness, as she extends a golden flecked wing towards him, in a rather friendly notion.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

Okay so I think the credits at the end of your post made all of the text yellow in my html xD
    @[Terran]
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・