• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stillwater;
    Stillwater
    I must be dreaming.

Barely a hushed murmur in wonder as he slid from the shadows behind her, trailed so slowly down her body with a bare inch between her hot skin and his mouth. He took his time, sucking in that scent that had been missing from his life for so long now. Intoxicating, that sense of remembering just how close they'd come to something powerful and explosive. He didn't touch her now, as he hadn't touched her then, ghosting over her hip, lingering in the soft hollow beside it. Why he bothered respecting that unspoken rule of hers after he knew she'd had a man, was beyond him. Had a child. Old habits, and all. Or amusement. Or the tease to his senses.

She'd always been such a damn tease.

A dream wouldn't be this real, he thought dimly as his mouth drifted to her shoulder, the low start of her hair. A vision wouldn't have a pulse so tempting, ticking in the graceful neck he hovered over, wisely avoiding the temptation of her throat as he lingered at her cheek, the curve of her jaw. So close. He should just touch her, just finally touch her for the first time. But that hadn't been his obstacle to overcome, but hers. One she'd clearly managed to work out for herself. With another man. One he knew, even. One he'd lived near for a time. Did she know?

It amused him. To think, that in some ways, she had taken his likeness to her bed. The full black of her man that preferred the darkness of a cave, his solitude, his quiet and steady presence. Didn't that bother her at all? Or did she imagine it was him riding her hips instead?

He smiled smoothly, a perfect curve on a flawless mouth, as was the attractive nature of his creature. How good to see you, he commented quietly, adding an emphasis on the word. Good to see her, but so much better to smell her, feel her heat again, taste her fragrance in the air. He'd forgotten until just that very moment that they had parted on bad terms. It had slipped his mind completely, so focused and intent on drinking her in without touching her. Ah well, this was better than trying to remember what had gone wrong so long ago.

Something I can help you with? he asked kindly, only the barest hint of suggestion, his deepwater eyes diving into the wildfire of hers. She had come to him rather than Djinni. Perhaps there was more than just politics in this clandestine visit.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    stillwater; - by Nayl - 04-27-2017, 06:40 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 04-30-2017, 05:22 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 05-10-2017, 08:46 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 05-14-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 05-21-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 05-23-2017, 09:30 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 05-31-2017, 10:01 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 06-10-2017, 11:57 PM