• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Into the Unknown [O P E N]
    “Anything you’re looking for we can add to the list?” The anxious stallion asked.
    Baylen tapped a hoof thoughtfully. Seirath's question made him sad, reminding him of how lifeless his life was.

''No'' the moon-colored ass replied, ''I don't have anything to lose.''
       Baylen suddenly wondered abo
    ut Alayaya. He got the impression that she wasn't spectacularly fond of Seirath, considering she ran away--maybe?--and he seemed panicked about it. Perhaps there was something fishy about this guy--a hidden vice--that he wasn't telling Smidgen or Baylen.
    Horses were odd. They couldn't stand to be alone for more then a heartbeat, and would fight and steal each other's mares. They were big, and they were loud.
       The burro looked at Smidgen suspiciously--maybe she wanted to steal him, or whatever--then at Seirath.

What company have I gotten myself into? Baylen thought. He guessed by their looks--and the pony calling him ... cute--that they had never before seen a burro for that matter. The ass was a alien among their kind. A slight of regret shuddered through him. I'll help him anyways ... Baylen's mind thought traitorously, it's the logical thing to do.

''Where do you think the young one would've gone?'' He asked, his tail swishing, ''I can help you look around.''

Messages In This Thread
    Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Baylen - 05-04-2017, 11:40 AM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Seirath - 05-04-2017, 01:05 PM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Baylen - 05-04-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Smidgen - 05-04-2017, 03:22 PM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Seirath - 05-04-2017, 07:49 PM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Baylen - 05-04-2017, 08:17 PM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Smidgen - 05-04-2017, 10:37 PM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Seirath - 05-05-2017, 11:21 AM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Baylen - 05-05-2017, 11:54 AM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Smidgen - 05-06-2017, 06:49 PM
    RE: Into the Unknown [O P E N] - by Baylen - 05-06-2017, 07:51 PM