• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old Warrior, Swallowed and Spitten [Joining, Any] (Offspring, Hurricane)
    A promising answer. the mare knew who he searched for and possibly better yet knew where they were. Sindor remember they were always busy with duties and had barely seen them even during training, and it was always a bit hard to do so when mentors were of short hand around the time.

- As he could hear crunching in the snow, Sindor realized the mare was slowly walking away to lead him, her hooves heavy with each impact. Perhaps she noticed his eye sight. It made the young stallion a bit more semiconscious and bashful; head lowering to the ground in a slight look of defeat as he followed behind her. 

- As the snow crunched between his and the mares feet...he wondered who this was. He didn't recall the voice or her smell. Was she new? Or was she a member he never got around to greeting in the few times he trained? What was she now? A warrior, or Herbalist, or even a caregiver? These questions buzzed in Sindor's head.

- Deciding to ask with baby steps, Sindor got a little closer, unsure where she was in front of him, only to ask some rather simple questions. But it start off with a more former hello. "My name's Sindor, I apologize for not giving my greeting before you found me. I don't quite understand what has happened to the small bit of home I knew and the few stallions who took me in when I was injured."  He paused after a bit, waiting for some possible clarification from the mare, and possibly her own name as well.

- "I'd also like to ask if I'd still be welcome to where Hurricane and or Offspring reside in now. They're the only stallions I know and remember out of my whole life." Sorrow, although white as snow, seemed to clog up in Sindor's dying eyes. 

- As Sindor spoke, there seemed to be sharp jagged points showing in his mouth, almost like his teeth were sharp to a fine point and thick at the base. They seemed to poke at his lips every now and then, but un-noticed to Sindor, even when parts of his mouth began to bleed slightly.

-Giving his full attention to the mare, only a small portion of his senses were to the wild. Since there was another around who seemed to have a good working set of eyes; allowing Sindor's guard to ease a bit, the more conscious minds the better.
    [Image: sinderaura_zpsayby6qeg.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Old Warrior, Swallowed and Spitten [Joining, Any] (Offspring, Hurricane) - by Sindor Aura - 05-29-2017, 07:52 PM