• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater]
    Stagnant night air hung heavy under the still thick canopy of Sylva.  Charcoal nares flared as she breathed in the dampness nearly drowning her.  The scent she trailed hung heavy in the dense fog that was rising from the pond that was just out of sight.  Twisting and curling through the thick  brush, calling her... tempting her.  Such a tease.

Her orbs an eery dark tonight, full of intention.  A swirl of mystery and madness consumed them.  Two toned body was sleek this season.  Taunt chocolate hide highlighting each curve and dip of her feminine frame.  She hadn't found a worthy suitor lately and honestly she had tired of their fleeting attention.  Ebony tassels hung loosely, swaying as her hips did as she trailed to her destination.  Never having actually seen the pond but she hadn't needed to see it to know it was there.  He had often seeked refuge in the waters so the scent clinged to him when he had found her, consumed her in his haunting thirst. Using that memory to drive her forward.  

Steady pace brought the source of the mist into view.  It curled from the surface like smoke from a fire.  Spreading from its source to engulf the many in its path. Halting at the banks her dark orbs glistened from the pale moonlight that had wrestled its way to the waters surface.  Ebony dipped ears thrusted forward as she noted the quiet stillness surrounding her.  Not even a ripple crawled across the obsidian abyss.  Lips curled in a demonic grin as silk words slipped from her lips, "Stillwater...."

Gingerly she steps forward, her dark hoof breaking the tranquil waters.  Each stride brought her farther into it's depths.  Focus remained on the cavern just upon the other side.  Delicate crown remained visible as her body slipped farther into the murky lagoon.  Almost as effortless as walking her legs cut through the aqua, bringing her closer with each movement.  Vigilantly watching for his dark figure to surface.  He hadn't been expecting her so he could be anywhere within the confines of his sanctuary...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    Something was different about tonight.

There was a taste in the air, so subtle. A longing, a desire. A dark, quiet rapture that prickled along the skin, tingled the senses. That alone could tell him who was coming, and a slow smile curved his lips. Blue-gray eyes filtered through the night's steamy fog from his perch on the bank, concealed in the infinite shadow of the trees at his back. His cave was a ways off, down the lip of the water and around, and she came from the opposite side, heading straight for it.

His eyes flashed with interest, and for a moment, he thought he might remain laying there, watching her go from his left to his right as she made a beeline for his home. Straight and true as an arrow, this huntress. If there was anything to tell about Karaugh, it would be this.

She knew what she wanted.
    And wasn't afraid to take it.

He watched her halt at the water's edge, and held his breath through the eerie stillness taking over the moment as he waited to see if she would enter his water. "Stillwater..."  Her voice carried quietly to him across the unnatural silence. Brave, or foolish, but more likely daring and fearless, she stepped in. He could almost feel the ripples of her movement brush across him as though the black of the water was the black of his skin. As though that dark embrace she sank into was his. A shiver ran down his neck and his spine, and he rolled it from his shoulders with a wistful smile.

Her sharp eyes were trained on the gaping, black maw of that cave, and he couldn't help but find that just a little delightful. Such a huntress. The fog hovered against the water like a blanket of clouds, and he tracked her movement through the gentle swirls she displaced, the hints of chocolate skin through the smoke screen, and the faintest sound of his water cradling and licking at her as she cut her path. The sharp line of her defined figure sliced her way through, and the cool liquid immediately swelled to fill the space, flowing with her, spilling around her.

There was still a distance she would have to go to reach her target, but after she passed his current position, he slipped silently into the water. The demon-black of him slid from the endless dark of his place on the bank and into the bottomless black of his water, veiled by the fog just as she was. He disappeared beneath the surface, gliding effortlessly through with skin too sleek and smooth for the liquid to grasp him or slow him.

He neared at an angle, from the direction of her right shoulder. Before he got too close, he dove deeper and beneath her. He could nearly taste her scent in the water around him as he twisted to watch her from below, waiting for his moment.

Then he saw it, and he took it.

He shot forward and his mouth clamped over the part of her throat and neck still beneath the surface. In the same movement, he gripped her and jerked, yanking her under the water with him, pinning her bent knees to his chest so she wouldn't kick him, and twisting again to roll her beneath his body and push them deeper.

His hold on her neck tightened as he paused, a firm message not to fight him, but he didn't bite into her as she might have expected from him, didn't take from her. Not this time, not yet. Instead, he only waited for her to cease movement and relax, to pretend she might trust him. Then he released her so slowly, reluctant to relinquish his treat without having a taste. She wasn't completely free, though, as he kept his hold of her legs adhered to his chest with his secretions, his mouth tenderly kissing away the indentations his teeth had pressed into her.

A surge of heat took him by surprise and lit through him with the taste of her on his tongue, and his kiss deepened. He did it without thinking, only felt the natural urge and answered to it, his lips pressing to her with the slow and steady rhythm of his kiss, gently sucking at the flavor of her skin and grazing his teeth lightly against her with little nips and plucks at her.

A curtain of bubbles slipped passed his lips as he growled into the water, pulling back with his inky hair billowing freely around him. He released her completely then and shoved himself away from her, rising to the surface to wait for her to come up for air. When she did, he spoke, his voice deep and gravelly with dark, blue-gray eyes pinned to her.

You've been busy.
    You've been gone.

A statement given flatly without a hint to his thoughts on it.

You wanted a novel, right? :| :|
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it
    Her sights had been set on the cave across the black waters.  A determination on her features that was unmistakable desire.  With each stride she was drawing nearer to her destination.  She had not heard him slip into the waters behind her.  Even in the still of this night any noise was muffled by the voices in her mind.  She must find him... Tonight.

Unaware of the beast that lurked in the depths of the pond she startled as pressure upon her throat drug her under the surface.  She hadn't a moment to every gulp a final breath of air before she sank.  Dark eyes filtered through the murky waters revealing his familiar form.   Upon recognizing him her protesting ceased. There you are... As he pinned her forelimbs to his chest and rolled her under him she couldn't help but grin that oh so devilish grin.  The heat between them was cooled by the deeper waters as he dove farther.  Finally releasing his hold onto her reluctantly and placing a gentle caress upon her.  He looked different down here.  More natural, more at home.  His hide slick, his eyes more intense.  She allowed him to lose himself once again.  Each touch a bit deeper, more passionate.  More hungered.  She loved how he fought against it.  Allowing himself a piece of cake but not the whole damn thing.  Until he pushed his limits and her away.  She grinned evermore as he threw her aside.  Her body doing a gentle twirl as she watched him bolt to the surface...

She followed in his wake.  A bit slower though... Letting the desire build slightly.  She did not burst through the surface.  No, that would not be her.  She rose gentle from the depths.  Her delicate crown emerging as if it were her natural home.  Again she could breathe and with it came his sweet scent.  Her dark eyes lost in the blue-grey of his once again.  You've been busy... A hint of something else in his tone.

"Miss me..." Seductive words flowed easily from her lips.  It had been long... Too long.
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    She surfaced slowly, gracefully, as though she were completely at ease here in his water. Fearless, or foolish, or both. He could never decide with Karaugh. Had she any idea the monster she was playing with? Maybe only a hint, a little glimpse. He wondered why it didn't seem to bother her, even when he'd nearly dried her before her own son. Just a slip. He'd gotten careless in his anger. Wouldn't happen again. Not to her.

You've been busy, he commented. She rose with that impish grin of hers as water trickled down every curve and plane of her dark face. Something glittered there in her eyes and he almost smiled back. Almost. Such a bold huntress. "Miss me..."  she asked sweetly, thick and smooth like warmed honey.

He did smile then, dark and perfectly handsome and intrigued.

And if I did? he purred low, just a little husky as he waded closer. His lips touched at her throat again, feather-light and teasing, before he drifted to the arch of her nape where he tenderly licked the water from her skin. He spread his attention down to her shoulder, brushing his mouth along the deep chocolate of her, then slowly made his way back up to lip sweetly at her ear.

What if I missed you, Karaugh? he whispered, What then?
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it
    That face, those lips... How she missed his soft touch.  Sending delightful tingling sensation up her spine as she knew the fine line she walked upon.  But that was her attraction... Wasn't it?  She had always been one to push the envelope.  Seeing how close she could bring him to the edge then push him back... Always willing to give him everything he ever wanted but refused to take... Such a tease.

Still full in the sky the moon offered enough light to contrast each edged line of his jaw as he waded nearer.  Hovering over his preferred spots along her nape, wanting but holding back.  Soft kisses placed here and there.  She had never given in to that temptation.  Maybe she felt he was untouchable in that way though he never gave her reason to believe so... 

And if I did?...

So tempting to believe those slick words that leaked so smoothly from those passionate lips.  Her own lips curled in slight delight at the thought.  Dark eyes hid behind an ebony curtain as a droplet of water slid down, landing into the pond with a soft drip.  Her strength growing weaker from treading out of her element but it did not show easily.  She would stay here as long as he wished her to...

What if I missed you, Karaugh? What then?...

His soft words whispered into her skin as she continued to fight the waters.  She leaned into him seeking a small refugee.  Her head coming to rest gently upon his muscular neck.  A soft kiss was placed there, as well as faint words, "I'd believe you..."
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    What if I missed you, Karaugh? What then?

He whispered to her, his voice as deep and cool as the black water they were treading. She leaned into him. Her cheek rested against the sleek muscle of his neck where she placed a soft kiss. He sighed quietly, his body relaxing and dropping all tension, mirroring her movement as he settled a faint kiss to her neck.

Sometimes it was surprising when he received the same attention he gave. Women of Beqanna were selfish creatures, always taking. Anywhere else, and they would have been falling over each other to touch him. Couldn't be helped, it was the nature of his beast. But here.. It took more work, more effort. Incredibly annoying. Two types: either selfish or afraid. Reluctant to touch and claim something so perfect. So yeah, having someone be bold enough to touch him back was pretty damn nice.

Of course it would be Karaugh. Always so bold, his Karaugh.
    And Luster. Djinni.

He distracted himself with the taste of her. The warmth of his tongue slowly slipped out to lick at the water soaking her, so sweet and cold against the salt of her chocolate skin. He hummed his pleasure, a gentle roll of damp stone in his throat. His water welcomed her so eagerly, curled and wrapped around them in a bottomless blanket, pushing gently against them, urging them closer. He licked again, a suckling kiss just above her shoulder, her cheek still comfortably against his neck. Mmm, it tasted so good.

"I'd believe you..." she answered so quietly, letting it trickle in a whisper down his neck.

The smile that spread his soft, black lips was genuine, a slow-building display she couldn't see in this position. Pleased, he chuckled quietly, barely sweeping his mouth along her skin with a tease to her nerves. He leaned back, letting the water buoy them as he took her with him. Cradled so close to his chest, she could feel the strong beat of his heart. Steady, and sure. He released all bindings on her, holding her only in the gentle embrace of relaxed muscles and shelter of a curved neck.

Karaugh, he murmured into her hair, before carefully pulling back to meet her eyes, study her beautiful, dark face. Sometimes I wonder.. he began slowly, easing closer just enough to lightly brush her damp velvet with his. His head angled just a little, drifted to the side just a little, and he kissed the corner of her mouth. He placed another, tenderly, inching toward her cheek, as he continued in a whisper, if you have any idea what you're doing. He was smiling, quietly amused. His body was poised, his senses alert and waiting, ready to gauge her reactions. To feed her more, and get more back.

He wandered further with slow, tender kisses, intent on heating her blood with pleasure. Needing it, wanting it. He traced her jaw, his tongue barely snaking out the draw along the graceful curve of bone, before he settled at her throat with another kiss. A quiet hum vibrated against her, then his mouth opened, teeth reaching to pinch softly at the place he usually sank into to drink from her. Just a gentle tease, a quiet reminder of what he craved. Hungry.

He craved all of it, truthfully. The fluid, the muscles, the flesh, the organs. All of it. The blood was only a temporary fix, so minor and unsatisfying compared to the whole. But the whole would kill her and leave nothing left.

He pinched again, his eyes paling behind the shield of his eyelids. Do I hurt you, he asked in a low rumble. He'd assumed that it did, with these pathetic, flat teeth, but he'd never asked. His others wouldn't, they'd sink so effortlessly, so smoothly with a delicious spike of adrenaline that would leave her perfectly breathless. But he had limits.

i tried to keep it shorter and he ignored me :|
    Kisses... His warm breath upon her flesh always in whispers, followed by softly placed kisses.  Sweet, succulent kisses...  

She had become accustomed to their random placement upon her.  His blackened lips caressing the deepest of sensations within her.  Always just a sample of what could be.  What should be...  

Sometimes I wonder, if you have any idea what you are doing...?

Ebony lips curled to a one sided smirk as he pulled away to gauge her reaction.  Dark eyes glistened against the moonlight as she reached for his cheek.  A firm kiss planted upon his chiseled profile.  He was quick to reciprocate, with a drag of his flesh against the curves of her own profile.  Tracing along until they landed upon the tender bit of throat he lavished in.  Her pulse quickened as he took her flesh between his teeth... Not once but twice.  A natural response to bring her muzzle to her chest, to gaurd the life line just below her auburn coat.  

Do I hurt you...

Muscles flexed then relaxed as he spoke softly.  Allowing him free range to wander as always.  This time she did not reach out with a quick kiss.  Placing her muzzle at the base of his withers she retracted her lips.  Leaving bare her teeth to gently stroke his obsidian coat slick with water.  Dragging them softly down his shoulder, following the flexing muscles and bones as he treaded.  Moving then up his neck, stopping midway to caress a kiss upon his flesh.  Whispering softly, "Of course not... Do you want to hurt me Stillwater?"
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare