• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark side of the morning - anyone

i know i'm not the center of the universe
    -but you keep spinning 'round me just the same

The sound of hooves seems exceedingly loud in the empty woods. Though he had been waiting for someone to come, instinct still kicks in at the sound, and Ivar freezes. The wind stirs his hair, his nostrils flare, and his eyes dart sharply – but otherwise he’s utterly still. It lasts for only a millisecond, until he sees the approaching mare, barely long enough to matter.

She is a soft buckskin, and he eyes the navy blue of her mane and tail with appreciation. Though his own coloring is nothing more than soft black and white, he has always enjoyed the rainbow that the horses of Beqanna wear. He’d met a gaggle of children on his first foray into the world, all of them jewel-bright and lovely. Since then, the number of colorful horses he’s seen has only grown larger. Still, he likes the way the blue looks against the natural bucksksin, Ivar decides.

“Hi Heda.” He replies with a warm smile. She seems genuine, and more importantly – friendly. He has been drilled in the many ways of approaching a stranger in one’s home, and he has always found himself partial to the welcoming way. “I just wanted to see the woods,” he replies. “And hopefully the ocean.” He knows his geography even if he’s never seen it for himself, knows that Taiga is between Sylva and the sea, and that the sea is between Taiga and Ischia.

“I’m Ivar, by the way.” He adds, because he hadn’t before and doesn’t want her to think that he is hiding anything. I’m from Sylva.”

-------------------i v a r
    ------------------------------------djinni and stillwater---------------------------------

Heda
    It isn't quite often during the winter that they visitors, due to harsh conditions, some hardly take the effort to trek towards Taiga. For if it wasn't the wind that yanked them back, but surely the bitter cold would strike some sort of retreat within visitors, this caused the sweet quite of winter within the gorgeous redwood forest. The hibernating of woodlands creatures, left the terrain vacant with life, just an endless red and white wasteland, as snow had already found it's way into every corner of the forest. So it is here she lies, the sweet princess of Taiga, silent within her winter wonderland.

But not all is quite, the gentle shuffles of snow can be heard echoing off trees nearing the border, signaling to all Taigains that this winter they would have a visitor, and perhaps the forests wouldn't be so silent after all. Perplexed by this, Heda goes forth perplexed by settle ruckus lingering at the border, and to her surprise those shuffling steps belonged to a boy, politely waiting at the outer edges of the kingdom boundaries. She is surprised by his manners, as she reaches him hazel gaze meeting his, she would thing a child of his age would be far more immature, she herself would know.

Her head golden head dips, in a rather friendly manner as a warm smile finds its way upon her navy lips, "Hello there." She releases honey dipped words in a welcome, "I'm Heda, and what brings you to Taiga?" She asks, fluttering heavily feathered limbs at either side inna rather joyful notion
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

I wanted to get something up for you, sorry it's so short Smile
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

i know i'm not the center of the universe
    -but you keep spinning 'round me just the same

The sound of hooves seems exceedingly loud in the empty woods. Though he had been waiting for someone to come, instinct still kicks in at the sound, and Ivar freezes. The wind stirs his hair, his nostrils flare, and his eyes dart sharply – but otherwise he’s utterly still. It lasts for only a millisecond, until he sees the approaching mare, barely long enough to matter.

She is a soft buckskin, and he eyes the navy blue of her mane and tail with appreciation. Though his own coloring is nothing more than soft black and white, he has always enjoyed the rainbow that the horses of Beqanna wear. He’d met a gaggle of children on his first foray into the world, all of them jewel-bright and lovely. Since then, the number of colorful horses he’s seen has only grown larger. Still, he likes the way the blue looks against the natural bucksksin, Ivar decides.

“Hi Heda.” He replies with a warm smile. She seems genuine, and more importantly – friendly. He has been drilled in the many ways of approaching a stranger in one’s home, and he has always found himself partial to the welcoming way. “I just wanted to see the woods,” he replies. “And hopefully the ocean.” He knows his geography even if he’s never seen it for himself, knows that Taiga is between Sylva and the sea, and that the sea is between Taiga and Ischia.

“I’m Ivar, by the way.” He adds, because he hadn’t before and doesn’t want her to think that he is hiding anything. I’m from Sylva.”

-------------------i v a r
    ------------------------------------djinni and stillwater---------------------------------