• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kylin
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

He tells her "ooh love".
    Unlike him she does not slow down as their gazes meet. It only made her more willing to catch up with him. And that wasn’t only because she had the strange desire to beat him in something, for once. Even in his soaked state he looked gorgeous to her. She wanted him, now more than ever.

For a moment Kylin regrets calling out to him, seeing him bolting from her again. Her lips curl up and without thinking twice she pushes herself forward too. Sand, or is it mud, gets kicked up both before and behind her. If the trail of sand wasn’t clear enough for her to follow, then the trail of water would be. No, Kharon wouldn’t be able to get away from her this time. And she’s proven right as he goes down.

Her face doesn’t show anything as she slows down to a trot and then walks the last distance with calm steps. She reaches down, nipping his withers playfully, before sliding her muzzle up his neck towards his ear. ”I’ve got you” she says, nothing special in her voice. Kylin kisses his cheek before stepping away. ”Did you hurt yourself?” she then asks worriedly, her hazel eyes showing concern.

And, far as his mud covered state was an issue, she pretty looked like a lavender pintaloosa too. Her coat spotted with little bit of mud and other dirt that she had caught during their race, her legs and underside of her belly having had it the worst. ”I guess it’s time for another bath.”

OOC: I love it I love it I love it. Thaaaank you sooooooo much <3

Messages In This Thread
    kylin - by Kharon - 05-13-2017, 11:35 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-14-2017, 07:48 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kharon - 05-17-2017, 12:57 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-20-2017, 03:37 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kharon - 05-20-2017, 09:00 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-21-2017, 06:27 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kharon - 05-26-2017, 10:31 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-29-2017, 12:29 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kharon - 06-01-2017, 01:44 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 06-02-2017, 01:19 PM