• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog]
    The loud thumping noise reached Sreva's ears long before the stallion got to her side. Upon hearing the noise, Sreva's ears went up, her head turning to look at who was coming. Seeing that it was Chemdog, her eyes softened, and the mare let out a soft whicker of greeting, glad to see the stallion again. She took a few steps from Neoma's side, standing tall for Chemdog as he walked up to her.

Sreva ran her muzzle up the stallion's powerful neck, blowing small spurts of air from her nostrils. She felt the threads of his mane tickle her nose, relishing in the warmth they brought to her chilled face. His eyes turned to Neoma as he stated the obvious, causing Sreva to let out a small chuckle. She stepped closer to the stallion so that he could see Neoma better, the painted mare pressing her body close against his, glad to have him by her side again.

Neoma, on the other hoof, didn't seem so interested. The mare glanced at Chemdog and nodded her head before returning to her grazing, clearly not that impressed with the powerful stallion.

Sreva glanced sheepishly at Chem, "She's not much of a talker, until you get to know her."

Messages In This Thread
    I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-14-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-17-2017, 11:43 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-22-2017, 05:35 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Prism - 05-30-2017, 06:49 PM
    RE: I Really Have Missed You [Chemdog] - by Sreva - 05-30-2017, 06:56 PM