• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Place Seemed Pretty Cool (Any)
    "I agree, it is a rather pretty sight," Zhenga offered, her eyes following Kylin's gaze when she realized the purple filly was no longer looking at her twin and the roan. Though Zhenga had experienced a number of wonders of Ischia already, there was always so much to see that everything was still taking her by surprise. The small meadow the trio of youngsters were in was one of the most peaceful things that Zhenga had ever seen, and that was saying something since she came from a kingdom where the trees provided a feeling of sanctuary for those that felt lost.

Eager to get back on her hooves, Zhenga stretched out her front legs and hoisted her weight off the ground. Once she was up, the filly gave her body a vigorous shake to get rid of the dust and dirt marring her light roan colored coat. Her black points were littered with a thin layer of dust, but she couldn't really do anything about those unless she soaked them in a river or lake.

And even though there was probably a fresh water source here, since the rest of it came from the ocean, Zhenga doubted these horses would appreciate having their water source dirtied for the sake of one filly getting rid of some harmless dirt.

Though she wished to continue exploring the meadow, Zhenga was ready to get down to business. She didn't want to be here any longer than she had to, in the sense that she hadn't really been officially recruited yet. She didn't want to risk getting herself in trouble by being here without the leader's permission, and she didn't want the twins to get in trouble for bringing her here without the proper permission.

The roan filly turned to look at the purple paint twins, "I don't know about you two, but I'd rather not get in trouble. Who do I need to see about becoming an official kingdom resident? I feel like I'm here without permission right now and I don't want to risk it any longer," she explained, giving the twins a somewhat nervous look at the thought of getting in trouble.

Messages In This Thread
    This Place Seemed Pretty Cool (Any) - by Zhenga - 05-17-2017, 10:45 PM
    RE: This Place Seemed Pretty Cool (Any) - by Zhenga - 06-20-2017, 10:41 AM