• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this war is mine - anyone
    djinni

She stands on the western mountain ridge that now makes up the coast of Beqanna, her eyes out to sea. Before, Pangea would have spread beneath her, but the wasteland has been swallowed up by the saltwater. Though the small mare’s interactions with the residents of the vanished kingdom had been infrequent, she is not entirely sad to see them go. Better the ‘big bads of Beqanna’ find themselves somewhere to stay that is not along her kingdom’s border.

It is a burden she had not known she was carrying until she was relieved of it. Seeing the waves lap at the base of what are now entirely Sylvan mountains is peaceful.

Djinni does not like it.

She has been still and calm, cool and collected. She has ruled the tiny land of Sylva for three years, and they have had three years of peace. It is rather boring, here in the quiet woods. Some part of her knows she could request another placement, or even to return to the seashore permanently. Djinni thinks of that as she looks down at the sea, and wonders what might have become of the residents of Sylva had they been the ones swept into the sea.

all my fragile strength is gone
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster