• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this war is mine - stillwater
    Stillwater
    Either she was away more or he had gotten too accustomed to seeing her. It didn't really matter, the results were the same. His temper was short and he was moody as hell. It wasn't her though. It must have been something else. What the hell did he care what she did, where she went. He didn't, of course. That's why he was lounging there carefree on the shore, damp from a swim and staring over the black water.

The instant he smelled her, he bit back a growl. How long had she been gone this time? It didn't matter. He didn't care. "What're you doing," she asked, and it almost sounded like an accusation. As if he were doing something wrong. Suspicion. Good, she should probably always suspect him for something. She didn't know what he was, but she knew enough. He was a monster. And he liked it.

But she'd told him to leave her alone, so long ago.

He pulled himself up to stand, sand and clay clinging to the curves of wet, sculpted muscle that had been pressed into their eager grasp. His demon-black hair rested against his neck in dark, twisted tendrils, dripping water as he turned and walked up the short slope to his cave. Ignoring her. He still said nothing, held back any acknowledgement at all for her aside from removing his presence, as he slid deeper into the darkness and leaned a shoulder against a stone wall.

If she were here for his son, she could see well enough on her own that he was away just then. He preferred to let the boy roam free, so long as he returned home alive and well. Otherwise another part of the world would get something they were not prepared for. And a hell of a lot of havoc. A bloody massacre. His favorite.

Hm. Who knew a creature like him could be protective.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-20-2017, 05:59 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-20-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-21-2017, 11:29 AM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-23-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-27-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-29-2017, 12:28 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-31-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 06-10-2017, 11:20 AM