• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this war is mine - stillwater
    Stillwater
    She let him feel just a tiny flicker of hope, allowing him to melt to her side and touch her, trail his lips up her neck. He loved to. He loved to do it to her. But, as always, the hope was stolen away as she slipped away from his kiss at her throat. His eyes closed with a sigh, because growling as he wanted to would have been worse. Bolting after her and taking her would have been worse.

He still hadn't tasted her.
    He'd torn her open when he tried to kill her, but he still had never drank from her. And he wanted to. But that was reckless, and impossibly unwise.

He also just ached to touch her. For her to really let him. She was always denying him. He was tired of chasing after her. Tired of the constant rejection.

His frustration was already growing, and he took a single step backwards, his eyes opening to land on the dusting of sand at her feet. His chest tightened with some sort of pain, then flared hot with bitter anger. She wanted to leave, so why didn't she? Why did she toy with him? His jaw clenched and his heart burned, but he said nothing, pulling stone-hard eyes up to meet hers.

"I want you to want me back."
    Her voice was clipped, sharp. I want you NOW, nearly burst from him but he wisely kept his mouth shut, nostrils flaring. If they wanted each other then why the hell were they both nearly scowling. If she wanted him, why did she always turn from him? Why did she always run away? He did growl then, low and distant, the pressure of his frustration forcing it out.

"Only me."

It fell solid and heavy between them and his rumbling silenced. His face blanked to a mask again and his mind raced. It already was only her. He hadn't had sex with anyone else, didn't want to. Was that what she meant? No, she wanted him to want her, and only her. Want her. Want her. Only her. More frustration tangled in his chest, tensed his spine. He couldn't put those words together. They were too vague, too certain. Saying it would be a vow. A vow he can't make. Bound to her for life. She wanted him to want her, only her.

I -- can't.
    But he could, he was capable. The lie wouldn't leave his lips.
    I -- don't want you.
    But he did. Wanted to taste her. And the words cut off again.

He growled again. Come here, he commanded instead, his voice as hard and sharp as hers had been.

He wasn't capable of wanting someone, only one someone. And yet he was. But he needed to feed, he would want others because he would want to feed. He couldn't want her, only her, because he needed to feed. Her blood alone would not be enough, he would weaken. He needed the flesh, the bone, the organs, everything. He would want for them. The words were too vague, he didn't have time to work his way around them. He could say the words. Then be trapped to them. He would be held to it, would want her and only her. It wouldn't be enough and he'd weaken, He'd die.

No, it didn't matter anyway. She only thought she wanted him. But she didn't know, not really. Didn't know what he was, what he even really looked like. He didn't have the power to show her, or anyone. This.. body was only a part of him, a small part, only the disguise he wore to lure his prey. And he was trapped in it. He couldn't explain that to her, didn't want to. They were supposed to want him. They were prey. She was prey.

Come here, he demanded again, eyes flashing silver and bright.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-20-2017, 05:59 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-20-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-21-2017, 11:29 AM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-23-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-27-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-29-2017, 12:28 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-31-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 06-10-2017, 11:20 AM