• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a kiss with a fist is better than none[any]
    … curiosity killed the cat &
    satisfaction brought him back
    Winter has bid them adieu once more, giving way to a Beqanna spring and Lucrezia's round, bulging belly. Admittedly, the black beast had been avoiding his Queen since the realization that she had found herself a suitor -- but is it really in his right to complain, having refrained from telling her his feelings all this time?

His face is drawn into something troubled as he meanders through the Field, but that doesn't stop his brilliant blue eyes from roving the familiar land in search for lonely equine. He spots a few but they do not pique his interest (our lovely Dahmer is feeling finicky today, I suppose), and just as he is on the cusp of returning to Tephra, a painted flash catches his attention off in the distance, and something about the overo is very, very familiar.

His crescent hooves dig into the frosted spring ground as he amends his path and moves swiftly in the direction of the mare, her name blossoming in his mind as he nears. Nikoline, one of the girls he'd introduced to Tephra when Magnus was still King of the volcano territory. He frowns, though his blue eyes still sparkle as he nears her, his mind warring between sadness and excitement. "Nikoline..." he halts his dark frame a few yards away, curious of she will even want to see him, "I thought that... well, I don't really know. I thought I had lost you to the volcano."

He tries a grin, but it feels hesitant. "Are... are you okay? I've missed seeing your face."
    break some bread for all my sins
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a kiss with a fist is better than none[any] - by Dahmer - 05-21-2017, 07:15 AM
    RE: a kiss with a fist is better than none[any] - by Dahmer - 05-22-2017, 07:32 PM