• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

To say she had a vested interest in Pangea would be an understatement. She is by no means heartbroken by its fall into the sea, but it does make tracking certain individuals slightly more difficult. The wasteland had been an eyesore to be sure, but it had contained much of interest.

So it is not boredom or any true desire to recruit, but curiosity that compels her to come to the field today. She is a creature of curiosity, and so often that is what draws her here. Today it just so happens to be a spotted buckskin mare.

It is rare that she comes to this particular place (or any place really) without knowing what it is she wishes to do, and today is no exception. It bothers her not at all that the woman in question displays little desire for company. Indeed, she had gone so far as to make a pointed statement in body language for just the opposite.

As she nears the mare, she studies her quite openly. Apathy is not an emotion that the blue and white laced mare is prone to, so that alone is intriguing. It's true her features rarely display more than cool disdain or mild amusement (or even occasionally displeasure), but the mildness of her emotions is belied by the sharp, blue fire of her eyes.

Still, it is a rare soul who can truly see beyond the surface.

Settling easily alongside the stranger, her gaze scans the equine free expanse of field the buckskin mare had chosen to stare at. “Is there something here I should be seeing?”

She already knows there is not, but that is beside the point.

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any - by Heartfire - 05-21-2017, 01:20 PM