• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any
    show them the joy and the pain and the ending

As amusing as the entire repartee is, Heartfire has never been much of one for small talk. Perhaps one of the primary reasons she tends to be quite selective in who she approaches in the field. Therefore, as far as she is concerned, it seems a good time to bring it to a close and get to the meat of this particular encounter.

Tipping her head, she considers the painted stallion for long moment. A quick peek is enough to inform her that he does not appear to have come here from anywhere in particular. A very curious fact, but one better delved into at a later date. Still, he could be quite useful.

Lips tilted in that cool smile, she tips one ear towards the as yet nameless stallion (Chemdog, she knows - it had been easy enough to discover - but she has never been one to divulge her secrets lightly), faint curiosity in her gaze as he asks after her home. “Nerine, actually.”

Pausing, she turns her blue gaze to Aditi, features settling into an unreadable expression. “Let us be frank, shall we?”

She does not wait for an affirmation, instead continuing with a blunt appraisal if the situation. “We've all been through the song and dance before, so let us dispense with the formalities. As a former resident of Pangea, I'm sure you're at least passingly familiar with Nerine. I've come because I feel you may be able to find a place for yourself there. If that tickles your fancy, you're welcome to join me. If not, I'll leave you to your search for that particular blade of grass.”

Under other circumstances, she might have been a bit less direct. In this case however, she believes it best suited to the situation. Aditi seems to be a mare that has an appreciation for such things. As for the curiosity that is the stallion, well, she hasn't forgotten about him.

“As for you, I'm not entirely certain the gladiatorial life would be to your liking, but you're welcome to come by for a look if you think it might.” Her tone turns a bit wry then, the smile edging back onto her lips. “However, it might be prudent to share your name first.”

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any - by Heartfire - 06-05-2017, 11:25 PM