• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

They Say you Can See Her... [Birth]

As I'm looking towards the greenery, a hazy grey spot comes into view.  It seems to grow before me.  My ears twist in confusion at such a sight.  What was that?  I look to my mother for a reaction.  Her stance straightens so I copy her.  My ruby eyes remain fixed on the image now becoming clearer.  It looked like my mother so my worries vanished.  I was too young to know better...

I remained steady on my new legs as my attention wandered from this new sight.  I stepped forward a few steps.  A pile of pebbles before me.  Lowering my nose to investigate I touch them gently.  They are smooth and cool to my muzzle.  Bringing one of my small hooves forward I paw at them.  They scattered about the sands, their grey colors mismatching to the cream of the sand.  I exhale briskly sending sand airborne and onto my nose.  Sharply my head raises as I spin on my back legs, rushing excitedly back to my mother.  Ebony black tail flipping wildly as I kick up my hind...

Coming at my mother full speed I did not noticed the grey horse near her until catching a glimpse from my peripheral vision.  Sliding to a stop I look up to see another looking down at me.  My ears stand tall as she speaks.  My name? Without thought I blurt out, "Dynast." My voice sounds strange in my ears.  Continuing to watch the other horse with curiousity.  I was oblivious to their conversation before my name was asked... 

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

Messages In This Thread
    They Say you Can See Her... [Birth] - by Despayr - 05-21-2017, 09:28 PM
    RE: They Say you Can See Her... [Birth] - by Nayl - 05-23-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: They Say you Can See Her... [Birth] - by Nayl - 06-04-2017, 01:39 PM
    RE: They Say you Can See Her... [Birth] - by Dynast - 06-10-2017, 02:13 PM
    RE: They Say you Can See Her... [Birth] - by Nayl - 06-27-2017, 10:02 PM