• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Idea...
    I just remembered a rpg I played where every so often the lands would be plagued by something... Owners would select like drought, or flooding, wild fire and the players would roleplay on that.  With the variety of traits I could see things like kingdoms seeking help from other kingdoms/players that have a trait that would help their situation.  Not sure if that's ever been done here but that sounds like a simple involvement to increase activity and creativeness.

Example:
    Drought- finding a horse with hydrokinesis , maybe water wings would even hel
    Plant disease infestation- blight and fire
    Flooding- water or land manipulation
    Wild fire- pyrokenisis or hydro
    Tornado/hurricane(clean up)- animation or telekinesis to move large objects(fallen trees)
    Water contamination- unicorn??
    Rodent infestation- raptor shifters/carnivore shifters

*Maybe lands lacking in activity that need something to do.  

Also maybe when new horses joins without traits, when their teg is rolled they can get a random trait roll as well... get some new abilities out there

Smile
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-