• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet]
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    'Where to first my flame...' How those fucking deliciously seductive words lingered in her ears.  But wait... This sneaky golden boy was to show her his first.  Tsk tsk...

Ruby lips upturned as black eyes slid across his scaled exterior.  His thoughts had previously twisted about his homeland.  Surely this had been a favorite spot of his.  Digging deep within that handsome cranium she found the map of it's location.  Little known to him of what she seeked as she pushed her thoughts now into him... Follow me...

Brushing those ruby lips along his scales once more as she smoothly caressed down his right side then around and up his left.  Moving along- forwards now- in front of him.  Black eyes fixated upon his and coaxing him to obey.  

Attention shifted frontal as the task at hand beckoned her.  His mental map of his lands was now hers.  Leading them forwards, the gentle sway of her hips tempting him on.  Hoping the distraction kept his mind on her and not their direction.  Let it be a surprise...

Soon the duo broke into a clearing and shortly he was beside her looking out across a familiar horizon.  It shouldn't be a surprise to him that she knew of this place- cause obviously she had amazing talents.  A small quirky grin flashed his way as she commented, so... Where to now...? 
    MOLOTOV

if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Molotov's teasing is enough to distract the young stallion, who doesn't have much experience with flirting or females or anything that starts with the letter F. He follows her happily, intrigued by her fiery personality and her ability to delve into the dark depths of his mind. A quick flash of Him rises unbidden in Amet's head and the dragon king swiftly shoves it back down, down, down. That is not a conversation he'd like to have today, or any day, with this exciting spitfire.

They crest a small rocky hill, the outside barrier to a lake-filled valley. The dragon king grins in amusement as his amber eyes fall on the contours of his beloved home, and then on Molotov at his side. Her voice taunts him in his head and Amet chuckles happily, his nose pressed to her neck. "You're full of surprises," he muses quietly, before letting his eyes fall on the crystalline lake once more.

Let me show you my favorite spot, his syrupy thoughts reach out to her as he pictures his favorite wisteria tree, the one that sits on the eastern side of the lake with lavender boughs that hang near to the ground.

Amet
    As they had traveled her mind had a tendency of not keeping to itself... Cuz what fun would that be!   Often plucking out tid-bits here and there and..... Ohhhh my, my, my...  I saw that... Slight girlish giggle escaped her lips as she winked at the golden boy... Or should I say dragon king.

Upon reaching his homelands borders he seemed to swell with pride.  Golden scales glistened in the warm summer sunlight as he gazed over the kingdom, his kingdom.  His surprisingly soft muzzle then pressing into her two toned neck.  She let him enjoy the moment before sharing her thoughts.  Did you expect anything less...?! Of course she was full of surprises.  One-sided grin flashed his direction...

She could have said "Where is this spot" but instead she played in his mind.  Like a game he gave her bits and pieces but not the whole picture... Fucking tease.   She pushed her muzzle forward lead the way, dragon king.  Gathering herself at his side, content on following, just this once...

What do you do there? If you don't mind me asking...? 

Prying, don't mind me prying... 
    MOLOTOV

OOC: wish I had capabilities of making her communicated thoughts a different color but italicized hopefully helps Smile

Molotov is exciting, the way she pulls his attention and distracts him from his worry. It's a different kind of escape from the kind that his time with Tang affords him, but it still blossoms warm in Amet's narrow chest. She giggles and the Akhal-Teke turns his amber gaze on Molotov as they continue to roam, deep in the trees of Hyaline. I saw that, the fiery mare whispered into the dark corners of his mind. He nearly jumps, willing his memories back into darkness.

"That's not fair," he quips easily, though he can't shake the uneasy feeling that nearly always follows after thoughts of Him.

The dragon king hums to himself as a distraction but laughter soon finds Amet again as Molotov flashes him a sweet, rebellious grin. "Of course I didn't expect anything less from you, my spitfire," his frame glistening as they break from the main treeline and closer to the breathtaking lake. His wisteria stands alone, stuck between the large water basin and the colorful forest with a few yards to spare on each side.

Molotov's voice plays in his head again, curious and sensual enough to quicken the young stallion's heartbeat. Amet gives an indifferent shrug and pushes his memory of his night with Tang beneath the lavender boughs down, down, down...

"I watch the lake," he offers in a moment of genuine innocence, "I don't ever want to lose it." He thinks of his two younger siblings and the home he has given them. A frown befalls the dragon-scaled king as he breaks beneath the wisteria boughs and into its cocoon. Circling tightly around the fire-kissed mare, the golden stallion nickers quietly. "Where is your favorite place to be?"

Amet
    Where is your favorite place to be?

Hearing his words, they painted a pretty picture in her mind.  She hasn't known many places and him being her first real ineraction with any of her species, her answer came easily... Beside you of course.  Filtering her delicate thought to him as ruby lips upturned.  Onyx eyes following his movements as he circled about her.  Golden scales brushing against her two toned hide, a single ear flicked towards him.  His secrets were at her mercy and if he should make any hasty decision she would know and he knew it...

As his circle completed and he stood against her, her tail switched against her hocks.  A devious grin upon her face as she stepped forwards, reaching her muzzle to nip the tuft of mane at his withers.  Tossing her head skyward then tucking it to her chest as her forelimbs curled under her.  Pushing back upon steady hunches then lunging her forwards at him...

She slipped easily under his chin as she brushed past him and took to a gallop.  Hooves eating up the turf under her as she headed for the gem at the center of the territory.  Catch me if you can, my dragon king... 
    MOLOTOV

Appreciative of the overwhelming wisteria scent beneath his tree, Amet inhales deeply as his amber eyes flutter closed. He is comfortable beside Molotov, but not entirely. Her telepathy makes her unpredictable, and while the dragon king finds this mostly intriguing, it still makes him wonder about what she knows, or what she could potentially extract from him or Iset or even Sakir, who tends to be the most levelheaded of the three.

Beside you, of course, she whispers into his mind and the metallic stallion laughs quietly. "I'm not as great as you make me out to be," he whispers in her pricked ear as their warm sides rest against each other. The young king falls silent momentarily, his eyes slipping away from the flame-kissed mare and to the scene before them. Hyaline is beautiful with its multicolored foliage, its lush grasses, and the brilliant blue sky beyond the shale mountain peaks. Amet's heart swells with a mixture of pride and worry.

"Molotov... will you live here with me, in Hyaline?" His amber eyes find the dark mare again, despite the uncertainty that is apparent in his words. "I need others here that I can trust to help protect this home," he nudges her cheek gently with his muzzle before a whispered inquiry falls from his lips, "Can I trust you, Molotov?"

He gives her a few moments to answer while his heart beats rapidly, expectant and scared.

When the silence is broken again, it is only within his head as the mare tucks herself beneath his chin and then is suddenly rocketing from beneath his wisteria tree, her voice playing once more in his head. The gold and bronze stallion laughs happily, his worries forgotten briefly, before taking off after her, his dark hooves planting hard in the earth. The Akhal-Teke's muscles have developed well in his adulthood and they glisten beneath his leather plates as he gallops after Molotov. His svelte frame catches her swiftly and he bucks playfully as they sprint next to each other towards the crystalline lake.
    Amet
    Rarely was she serious... Hell life was too short to worry over small details.  She would never be a diplomat but his question stumps her... Trust

Onyx eyes found his conflicted gaze upon her.  His eyes searched her for something deeper.  She was a wild child and to expect her to stay forever would be silly. A lop-sided grin crept upon her face,  My dear golden boy... You worry too much.  I have no plans to go anywhere.  

With a light hearted smile she kissed the bridge of his profile before creating her usual mayhem...

Quick to leave his worries behind he gained momentum.  Eating the distance between them effortlessly.  Her build was heftier than his, big boned they say, well muscled too.  His lineage was proven for speed while hers was not.  He bucked playfully and she reciprocated with one of her own.  Ruby tail whipped fiercely upon her flame-kissed hide as her hind twisted to the side, landing with a thud.  Tossing her two toned head as she stopped short of the lakeshore.  Reaching with her forelimb in a challenge to the dragon stud...

Her scarlet mane cascaded down her flexed neck as she brought her muzzle to her chest.  Nares flared as she fluttered a snort, let's see what you got!   
    MOLOTOV