• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet]

if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Molotov's teasing is enough to distract the young stallion, who doesn't have much experience with flirting or females or anything that starts with the letter F. He follows her happily, intrigued by her fiery personality and her ability to delve into the dark depths of his mind. A quick flash of Him rises unbidden in Amet's head and the dragon king swiftly shoves it back down, down, down. That is not a conversation he'd like to have today, or any day, with this exciting spitfire.

They crest a small rocky hill, the outside barrier to a lake-filled valley. The dragon king grins in amusement as his amber eyes fall on the contours of his beloved home, and then on Molotov at his side. Her voice taunts him in his head and Amet chuckles happily, his nose pressed to her neck. "You're full of surprises," he muses quietly, before letting his eyes fall on the crystalline lake once more.

Let me show you my favorite spot, his syrupy thoughts reach out to her as he pictures his favorite wisteria tree, the one that sits on the eastern side of the lake with lavender boughs that hang near to the ground.

Amet

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet] - by Amet - 06-09-2017, 10:33 AM