• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Won't Stop Looking (Any)
    The champagne mare noticed a different sparkle enter the stallion's eyes. She watched for a second, wondering what that could mean. Without warning, Warrick reached forward and began nibbling at the soaking wet strands at the end of her mane, coming close to actually touching her sun-kissed coat.

He spoke to her, truthful words despite being plainly obvious. Sirana had to resist rolling her eyes; she'd been searching for some time now, she didn't need the stallion telling her that. But when he looked back up at her, he had a gentle smile on his face now, nothing like a sardonic smirk she figured he would have by making that point.

Warrick then continued on by saying he came from a place that he believed would suit Sirana's wished. She'd heard of the Tephra kingdom; it was currently led by a mare, she believed, though leaderships were always changing among the ranks of a kingdom, so she wouldn't be surprised if by the time they arrived, a new leader had taken charge.

Despite her desires to find a new home, Sirana would remain cautious in checking Tephra out. She had not yet ventured there in her quest, so she didn't really know what she would encounter. Pushing thoughts of hostility from her mind, not wanting to discourage Warrick's offer, the champagne mare offered a sincere smile.

"I would like to see the Tephra Warrick, if you'd be so kind to take me there. I'd like to see what it can offer me for a home," she told him, her brown eyes light with curiosity.
    I will post a thread for you in Tephra <333

@[Sirana]