• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I dont need your way out~ {Dahmer}
    We don't need your way out :  :  : We don't need your statements
    Jord watched after the meeting as someone she once knew, Dahmer, spit at her feet, bumping her on his way past. She snorted, she would not be looked down on for her loyality. Was he really that upset with her, to spit at her feet? "Dahmer!" Jords voice called, her vocals were strong, demanding. The princess didn't show this side of herself often. "Who on this earth do you think you are to put me down for my decision!" She yelled, her heavy pillars digging into the earth, muscles rippling under her pelt as she ran to catch up with him. She bit hit shoulder hard, hoping to draw blood. "You don't know my past! You never even asked about it!" She growled. "You don't know me! Why should I have any allegiance to Lucrezia? The lass never even spoke to me. She's a stranger to me!" She yelled, trying to not let pain into her voice.

Offspring had been, if not the first, to welcome her to BQ when she first arrived. The first to give her a home. A family. Security. Strength. What had Lucrezia done? Nothing in Jords orbs. Jord finally stopped in her tracks, her orbs just watching him. Silently waiting for a response. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

@[Dahmer]
    … curiosity killed the cat &
    satisfaction brought him back
    His chest is hot with anger as he continues towards the border between Tephra and the Meadow, but he does make sure to take in the sights as he moves, quite sure that this will be the last time in a long, long time that he will see his beloved volcanic home. Dahmer's bright blues fall on the twisting plasma streams and the tropical forest at the base of the volcano, then onto the copse of trees he'd once claimed as his own whenever he wanted time to himself.

He watches the way the long grasses sway and roil like a verdant ocean before he steels himself against the sadness that is trying to bloom between the angry flames within him.

It seems, though, that he will have some more help feeding the fire, as heavy hooves beat against the earth behind him. The black beast twitches an ear backwards but otherwise ignores the approaching horse until her voice breaks the silence and berates him. Dahmer is swift to hide his ears in his tousled black mane, his pupils narrowed but still directed towards the outskirts of the territory. Jord's inquiry is not meant for an answer and so he gives her none, instead continuing on his path at an easy trot.

Only when she nears him does the stallion acknowledge her with bared teeth and a glare from the corner of his eye. He tries to sidestep when he sees the Friesian snake her head towards him, but Dahmer isn't quick enough to completely evade the bite at his shoulder. The black beast snorts harshly and pivots away from Jord, sending a warning cowkick in her direction. His shoulder throbs dully, the skin broken just slightly, but he's too busy trying to quell his own anger now that the flames have been fanned just a bit too effectively.

"Funny, I don't remember mention of Offspring in your stories about Akkadian," he says bitingly, to remind her that she had once told him about her bad luck in the past.

Dahmer turns his bright eyes away from Jord again and sets himself back on course, almost out of his beloved Tephra now. He calls back over his shoulder to the mare, "You owe me no explanation, just as I owe you none. Enjoy your time here. Thanks for the parting gift," he says of the bite.

And then he is gone.
    break some bread for all my sins
    BY MITZI