• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // heartfire, any
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    The expansive view that Nerine offers is beautiful and nearly breathtaking. There is a power hidden in the dark, roiling ocean that the speckled mare had never taken a second to appreciate before. She had enjoyed her brief stint in the vast wasteland that had been Pangea, but nothing in her former home could hold a candle to the way the ocean makes her feel. It's foreboding and dark and it makes her feel small because she knows that it cannot be controlled. The ocean will always do its own bidding.

Aditi doesn't turn to face Heartfire when she approaches, instead choosing to remain by the roan's side, much like she had in the Field. "Thank you, Heartfire," she offers in response to the greeting, a dark chocolate eye moving to her could-be-friend from the coastline. The mare seems at home here, next to the sea. Aditi wonders if the sabino finds the great ocean daunting, and if she is still able to appreciate it, or if she has become desensitized to its wildness.

She gives a terse nod at Heartfire's inquiry before her attention is drawn away and to an encroaching painted mare. Aditi's nostrils flutter, testing their scents as they mingle with the salty air. The smokey black mare commands attention upon her arrival, her smug grin not lost on the Nez Perce. Aditi offers another nod of her chiseled head, ears twitching to acknowledge the greeting.

"Your reputation precedes you, Nayl," she says knowingly, "My name is Aditi."

Perhaps a moment late, Nayl's words flip a switch in Aditi's head. "Did you say that Nerine controls two other kingdoms? I knew only of Sylva. But," she pauses, "I am not surprised that your grasp has reached farther than that."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // heartfire, any - by Aditi - 06-18-2017, 08:12 AM