• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all]
    All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray. I went for a walk on a winter's day.

His double entendre is not lost on her. The flower child is as witty as she is pretty, and she appreciates a sense of humor. As he relaxes his big back end the muscles jump beneath his coat, accentuating the healthy shape he's in. His anger is crushing though, but the insides never do match the outsides, do they? She cranes her neck around to scratch her shoulder casually, then switches hindlegs and returns to zero. She chuckles, a singsong sound that reverberates in the ears. Her voice is throaty yet enchanting, part of why she was always asked to be the singing minstrel at most of the pow-wows she attended.

"Now Black, you have no idea." A coy grin spreads across her features and she turns from him to continue to watch the other beasts in front of them.

"I am everything and nothing. I am here and gone in the same moment. I am she, as you are he, as you are me, as we are all together."She peers sideways from under a heavy lock of hair, grinning. "But you can call me Jah-Lilah." She can sense his curiosity and it's a welcome change in his aura.

"I have no expectations here, same as anywhere. There is no disappointment where there are no expectations. If this place is not what I'm feeling, I'll move around and keep it pushing on to the next one."  She throws the ball to him to see will he play too? "What are YOU searching for, Black?" Her eyes sparkle and dance with a playfulness she can't hide as she speaks.

If I didn't tell her, I could leave today. I'm California dreamin' on such a winter's day.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-10-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-11-2017, 07:48 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Jah-Lilah - 06-11-2017, 08:47 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-16-2017, 07:41 PM