• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all]
    In a little hilltop village, they gambled for my clothes. I bargained for salvation, and she gave a lethal dose...

He comes and goes during their exchange like waves on the beach. One moment he is intense, over whelming, threatening to drown her. The next he is in the distance, gone as quick as he came. The disconnect only drives her curiosity harder. She yearns to know about everything, know every story. She needs to know what drives him, what makes him passionate. The ties between spirits and souls is what feeds her insides. It's part of what made her so good at all the titles she held, every one part of the journey through the life cycle. When he speaks the words sound sweet, but carry an ominousness in them. He is Kaa the snake, singing a song of trust while he binds her in coils. My little poppy flower has fell for that trap before and sidesteps quickly this time. 

"I'm sure the pleasure will be mine. You seem to know this place pretty well." She extends her muzzle to meet his, exchanging breath with his. Her scent is coconut, patchouli, sage, earth tones. She is strong and hardly, but feminine. She pulls data from his scent, and squeals excitedly. It's a throwback to those wild ancestors of hers. She touches his nose again, kicking a back leg, and tossing her head. Her mane and feathers swing wildly, she is an untamed thing, and looks the part right now. After nipping at the air she bobs her head and asks "A distraction? From what?

...I offered up my innocence, and got repaid with scorn. "Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."
    someday, we will foresee obstacles

No! Don't apologize for @[Dahmer]! We're having fun with him, I'm loving it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-10-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-11-2017, 07:48 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-16-2017, 07:41 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Jah-Lilah - 06-18-2017, 08:38 PM