• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  - Don't be afraid when the Night Wolves cry -[M]

The boy spits as he spits in Deimos' direction. His form, this wolf pelt that was littered with fleas and mites, was itchy to him. He was never a fan of shapeshifting, and his body always seemed too small inside whatever form he chose to take. But at least now, he had the boy's attention. It was obvious that Longclaw recognized power when he saw it, and an instant sense of a modicum of respect filtered Deimos' gaze as he stepped over what was left of Lupei, to better address this new power. This new young power developing before him. The son of Mars had to barely keep himself from salivating it made him so excited.

"Can't say I had the pleasure. I was long dead by then." he growls, though he not angry. The way the back of his throat is gargling is because of all the teeth in his mouth. Fangs that he is not used to congregating his mouth, cutting up his lips and tongue as he speaks, spitting blood and acid out from yellow teeth as he talks. "Pangea fell, and with it, all its citizens. The Beach is for the dead. Who better fits that description than I? I have likely died more than any of the tombs you will find here beneath the dunes."

"So what will you do with that power now? Did your father even tell you what it was for? Or that you could risk turning into what manner of beast it is that you just destroyed?" Deimos grins then, dark blood seeping over his teeth, flicking his black ears around him interestedly, as his hackles are drawn up. His every muscle is tense. He can feel it--the fire. right there underneath his skin. And yet, the boy doesn't even know what manner of gift he has been given.

Delicious.

DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

@[Longclaw]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: - Don't be afraid when the Night Wolves cry -[M] - by Deimos - 06-20-2017, 12:09 AM