• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

From the ashes we will rise {Any}
    Nyka.
    Nyka silently listened to the colt.. "Sylva.." he spoke. She closed her orbs for a moment thinking.. "I have never been to Sylva.. Can you tell me more about it?" She asked, the boy was young, but seamed to be kind. She noticed her gestured notrh, her orbs slid over the horizon toward a tree covered mountain. "Hmm.." she said aloud. Why must this boy pry..." Nyka thought to herself, her orbs still looking toward the mountain before turning yellow blazed skull to look at him "Me..." She said pausing.. "The last two years of my life.. I never really had a place to call home. Don't know my parents super well. Just kinda drifted in the shadows between here, the battlefield and the forest. " She spoke the truth. Before lowering her head for a moment.. not sad necessarily.. She lifted her head once more..waiting for his response.
    lightning in her soul, thunder in her heart, and chaos in her bones

Messages In This Thread
    From the ashes we will rise {Any} - by Nyka - 06-10-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: From the ashes we will rise {Any} - by Ivar - 06-10-2017, 09:11 PM
    RE: From the ashes we will rise {Any} - by Nyka - 06-10-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: From the ashes we will rise {Any} - by Ivar - 06-10-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: From the ashes we will rise {Any} - by Nyka - 06-10-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: From the ashes we will rise {Any} - by Ivar - 06-11-2017, 11:07 AM
    RE: From the ashes we will rise {Any} - by Nyka - 06-11-2017, 08:00 PM