• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju
    Heda
    She had returned, home with a crown fitted snuggly upon the navy tresses of her cranium, and the longing thought of how her dear sister has been. 

There was so much she left in the dust, her new sister, her father, and most of her best friend, her sister, Jinju. She couldn't face the sorrow, the horrible of emotions that riddled this place, it was such a difference compared to her new home, her new queendom, where she was free of these horrible feelings. But as she enters the thicket of red woods, the rubble of joyful emotions lingering within the foliage, her power once riddled within the woods, the last thing that seemed to once hold up everyone, and now it was gone. So where she was wandering in silence. her hazel gaze washing over all of the memories she once held here, and the mere image of her new home flickering within her eyes, perhaps the only thing keeping her sane and so she wander for moments. Walking down memory lane until shallowed lips expel on word, "Jinju?" It's questioned and laced with worry, she didn't know how her sister would react in her absence.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

It's so dark, and short, but I didn't quite know what to write. But this happened xD
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    Jinju
    Her sister returns just as unexpected as she had left. And Jinju doesn’t know how to feel about that. Not about Heda leaving them behind without so much of a word, or her return home. No, not home, former home. It hurt, so very much. She had adored her sister. With Heda’s arrival at the Taiga Jinju had found that what she had so desperately wanted, and now it was gone. It left her raw and hurt, pretty upset too.

The trees still showed the marks of her little.. outburst. The fire no longer smouldered, no longer burned the trees, but it would never fully extinguish. Not without major consequences. But that was not the matter on hand. Heda was back. And looking for her. When her ruby eyes meet Heda’s hazel one she stills. Black ears flicker back and forth, swaying much like her own emotions. Relief yes, but anger too. No hatred, she couldn’t hate Heda, but she was disappointed.

And she hadn’t even told her sister yet that she would become an aunt, but her swollen stomach wouldn’t need words to tell anyone anymore. ”Heda” she replies. She hates the distance between them, but at the same time she cannot promise Heda’s safety if she would step closer. The fire within her still raged and it wouldn’t be the first time that she would lose control.

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3. And I really really don't mind short words, even better now Smile
    Heda
    The minute her inky sister comes into view, the girl edges forwards for embrace, but to be halted in her path by the sparking ember of anger within her sister's fiery heart. She can feel, everything.... her heart flutters nervously, she had never EVER made her sister angry, and the smallest hint of regret bellows within the pit of her stomach.

She is concerned, and she wants to help.... she so dearly does. But she herself, cannot protect herself, from her own sister's unruly anger, if father couldn't handle the heat, with his ice, then how could she? She remains still, lobes flickering, as a coy smile hesitantly graces her navy lips. She wants to help, so she tries to at least sooth her sisters temper. So she tries, her gaze fixating upon her sister, as she allows herself to play gently on the threads of joy, and bliss in a hope to soothe those fiery embers of hers. Before going forth, to embrace her best friend, the person she would never know what to do without, her beloved sister.

"Jinju! I...." She had already seen it written all over her sisters face before soothing her, and the remaining question was obvious now, what was leaving the unbearable space between them. "I left because I couldn't carry Taiga anymore upon my shoulders. So, I paved my own path, and I can see you have paved yours as well." Her words, quiet and sweet as she eyes her sisters swollen obsidian barrel, and flipping her head in a rather excited notion. "So, when were you going to tell me I was to be an aunt?" Her words are playful, as she wanders forwards navy tresses of hair falling messily all over her golden cranium.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call

It's so dark, and short, but I didn't quite know what to write. But this happened xD
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・
    Jinju
    Soon her emotions are no longer her own. A strange sense of joy rushing through her and her ears momentarily flicker forward. Then back, as joy fights the anger, before slowly winning terrain. Slight irritation rises for a short moment, as Jinju realizes that she should’ve known this would happen, but how could she get irritated when he also felt joy?

Joy for seeing Heda again, or that was how she brushed it off. Most of Jinju’s anger subsides, soothed by the threads of joy. Her muzzle is pressed against Heda’s shoulder as she hugs her sister back, although a little stiff. Perhaps she wasn’t so angry anymore that she would burn her sister alive, that didn’t mean she had forgotten.

When Heda starts speaking she pulls back from their embrace, ruby eyes searching hazel ones. Her ears flick backwards and instantly Jinju shakes hear head. ”You never had to carry the Taiga on your shoulders only. I’ve always been there to share the burdens, and others with me” she answers soft and a bit plain. There is no venom in her voice, just the truth like Jinju experienced it. She had been there, just as Ruan and Aten, even Enfys and Polaris in their way too. Siberian and Azar a bit more in the background.

”And I would have.. I would’ve told you, but before I could you left without even telling us..” her voice just as quiet as Heda’s, with a small flicker of joy and hope as her sister had send her that emotion. ”I wanted you there.. I wanted to share this experience with you.” She still did, but she couldn’t get herself to say it.

OOC: I'm sorry! This was sooo hard to write. Didn't want Jinju to be too dark/upset/angry, but at the same time didn't want to go from angry to happy too abruptly too, since that would be a bit unrealistic too I guess. Ugh. Please bear with me <3