• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]

Standing idle before him she felt as if she was a child being scolded for an act she hadn't committed.  She had simply seeked out the refuge under the willow near the river.  What mess have you gotten yourself into this time Aurora?! 

And yet you are still here, why?

Why?  Cause you've been circling around me, duh!  No, no, no... Play nice!  Her golden flecked eyes hadn't left the blatant red flare of his.  He stood tensed.  A pulsating anger boiled within him and she couldn't help but wonder why... If the heat of his flesh hadn't been so intense she may have thought to reach out to him.  To help him quiet the beast that raged inside.  She was, after all, kind hearted and cared deeply for others.  Maybe too deeply and it casted her into risky relationships with others damaged even more than herself... 

An answer escaped her as a sudden crashing of hooves was heard approaching.  She turned her dished face to see another large form barreling towards them.  Enough... Was all that was bellowed at them until he came to a stop.  If she hadn't felt small before, she felt minusquel now.  The two exchanged words she didn't quite understand.  Maybe their lands had been in some sort of turmoil recently.  Her unannounced presence setting the stallion off.  Her eyes shifted to the Bay now as they finished.  Red eyes upon her again as he issued his finally piece before turning in land...

Gown of emerald and gold hung loosely upon her back.  The very edges dangling to the grasses below her.  They swept across the ground as she turned to face the blood bay.  He was quick to circle her, prying for information as he came to a stop.  "Aurora," it was asked of her so it was given.  He allows her space and she settles into it as his questions reached for more.  Cream laced lips allowed him an answer, "I had just crossed the river to stand within the shade of this willow.  I did not mean to cause any trouble." Her neck twisted slightly as she glanced upon her plumage, "as you can imagine these retain a bit of heat."  Looking to him again she paused a moment.  Thoughts traveling back onto what had just transpired.  Almost missing his next comments.  Her voice soft once again as her gaze now viewed the horizon upon which the black stallion had disappeared, "What happened to him?" It may have been an inappropriate question for a stranger to ask but she was none the wiser.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-12-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-13-2017, 01:42 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-13-2017, 09:41 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-13-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 07:38 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-20-2017, 07:57 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-20-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 10:20 PM